Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
wait so how are they in my game then ? did the game freak out on me? or do you mean they are in that game version, just in short doses ?

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
How much content is there for Hanna in the Patron version and how are you able to meet her?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh ok so she is the gym girl that was working out and sweated enough to make her tank top see through... I did see her then, kept going to the gym to try to meet her again... I assumed that maybe she was Kleio and I just thought she looked hotter in workout clothes... forgot about the gross tattoos..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You don't like tattoos ^^
Hate them... in fact I laughed out loud during the Kleio scene with the tattoo where she asks the MC if he wants to get one, and I answered with the middle of the road choice (not YEAHH !! or HELL NAW !!... I think it was something like "not for me") and he goes on about how the body is already beautiful without ink on it...

Also loved Kleio's anwers for that she says something like "how biblical of you"... I was like I can see how she thinks that, except I never said I considered it self-mutilation and how the human body is a temple (which is what most religious nuts think) I just think they make people uglier not hotter... I still supported her choice to get one, though I did pick the lesser of two evils (angel wings on the back >>> Wolf head on the collarbone... ewww).

EDIT - also loved that your description says piercings and tattoos for the other girls are optional, meaning your MC could discourage them from getting one...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hate them... in fact I laughed out loud during the Kleio scene with the tattoo where she asks the MC if he wants to get one, and I answered with the middle of the road choice (not YEAHH !! or HELL NAW !!... I think it was something like "not for me") and he goes on about how the body is already beautiful without ink on it...

Also loved Kleio's anwers for that she says something like "how biblical of you"... I was like I can see how she thinks that, except I never said I considered it self-mutilation and how the human body is a temple (which is what most religious nuts think) I just think they make people uglier not hotter... I still supported her choice to get one, though I did pick the lesser of two evils (angel wings on the back >>> Wolf head on the collarbone... ewww).

EDIT - also loved that your description says piercings and tattoos for the other girls are optional, meaning your MC could discourage them from getting one...
Well you'll be able to tell the girls ho already have them to drop their piercings too.
For now only Anna and Kleio have tattoos, and I don't plan on adding more.

Reactions: rockd

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
preg anal sex
The dream. But how do I get it with Bree and Samantha... (aka best girls).
Btw, and I'm going off the slightly outdated walkthrough here, I assume there's going to still be pregnancy at some point during Samantha's break up path right? I don't wanna be forced to let her get married just to knock her up :(

Unrelated note, the game seems to be picking up a lot of content quite quickly. I've had my eye on it since about 4 months ago but only just gave it a go since content at the time seemed pretty thin. Nice work!

EDIT: I have to agree with @Rythan25 that the tattoos above are pretty nasty, but frankly I just don't think I like Kleio much overall (her hair is the real dealbreaker). But hey, that's why there's a wide selection right?
I do love Samantha's piercings though, those are great.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well you'll be able to tell the girls ho already have them to drop their piercings too.
For now only Anna and Kleio have tattoos, and I don't plan on adding more.
That's awesome !!! One thing that always bothered me from Sasha was her nose ring she has in some images !

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
One thing that always bothered me from Sasha was her nose ring she has in some images !
Agreed. There are some piercings I quite like (especially nipple bars) but a nose piercing...ew.
The game has been designed in such a clever way in the backend that swapping out accessories like that seems really easy though, on top of keeping the size down, so nice work dev!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The dream. But how do I get it with Bree and Samantha... (aka best girls).
Btw, and I'm going off the slightly outdated walkthrough here, I assume there's going to still be pregnancy at some point during Samantha's break up path right? I don't wanna be forced to let her get married just to knock her up :(

Unrelated note, the game seems to be picking up a lot of content quite quickly. I've had my eye on it since about 4 months ago but only just gave it a go since content at the time seemed pretty thin. Nice work!
Wait what ? I know there is an option to keep Samantha with that tool Ryan.. but I thought in that route you cant date her till much later (after they are married and she discovers he is an asshole)... In my game once I told her about the cheating with the video proof she dumped his ass forever, and got banged by MC... so how can she get married to that asswipe but be pregnant by MC ?

Also yes, Andrephalaus is very hard working, though inconsistent lol, sometimes I see updates for this game like 3 in one month, and sometimes I dont see an update for 2 months...I'll pay more attention to his patreon page, as I think he might be worth dropping some bucks too, his game reminds me of a "western" version of japanese ergo games (the nicer pink pinneapple ones, not the grimdark Zyxx ones). Think Tokemeki Check-In, Slaves Paegent, Secret Wives Club, Tsumamigui, etc...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Wait what ? I know there is an option to keep Samantha with that tool Ryan.. but I thought in that route you cant date her till much later (after they are married and she discovers he is an asshole)... In my game once I told her about the cheating with the video proof she dumped his ass forever, and got banged by MC... so how can she get married to that asswipe but be pregnant by MC ?
Yeah, if you choose to not show her the proof, either by never aquiring it or explicitly choosing not to if you have it, she'll get married and... stuff that I haven't personally witnessed happens involving a lot of sex and a pregnancy (I'm guessing she discovers it on her own and comes to cry on your shoulder about it). I'm very interested in the latter part of what I just said, but not the first part.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you. I have met her one time, but I can't seem to trigger a second meeting, even after going to the gym for several weeks...
I think he already clarified this for me, as I was in your same boat, if you have the version from here, thats all you get at the moment, in his patreon version you can already date and bang her up the wall !!

Awesome+-

Jul 21, 2017
Can someown upload LoSeSb-Patreon-18.12.1e-win version?
LoSeSb-Patreon-18.12.1-win version uploaded by @MK78 is bugged and unplayable :(

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, errors everywhere, load a game "variable score blabla". new game "unicode has no id thing".

At least it's a good deterrent against pirates :sneaky:

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Found latest version elsewhere and reuploaded, link , have fun guys ;)
I can say it does work, but can't say much more, didn't actually played yet.

Reactions: obiwan

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Found latest version elsewhere and reuploaded, link , have fun guys ;)
I can say it does work, but can't say much more, didn't actually played yet.
When I go to "Contacts" it's still fucked, unicode id error. Unless I need to completely wipe out any previous L&S folder on my computer, I can't continue. I'll wait until it gets more content and the bugs are gone.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes