gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
1. Audrey - Work in your personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit. Do I need to buy this outfit? She's still wearing her usual clothes and nothing happens at work.
You need to become CEO of the company before this can happen, for this you must progress through Cassidys storyline...

2. Bree (Gamer path) - I've completed all of her story arks in the tracker (apart from a few blowjob/sex scenarios), but her KP is still capped at 50 and in my old version I'd managed to make her my slave on Gamer path. How do I get her KP up at this point?
The gamer path is Bree's vanilla path, you're not supposed to get her KP any higher... (You've to play the maid path if you want to make her your sex slave)

3. Minami - Mum's just visited and I supposedly have to take her on lots of dates to get her back to herself, but there is no option to invite her on a date?
Maybe her LP aren't high enough to go on a date with you?

4. Morgan - I screwed up and missed meeting Morgan before progressing Kleio. Never missed this before. Is Morgan totally locked out now? Can't find her anywhere.
Yeah Morgan is locked out if you don't meet her before you have seen Kleio's 1st event...

Last edited:

gianlu0

Jun 24, 2018
Am i the only one who has a really bad game resolution or is it normal? I don't feel like it should be this way, it is really low resolution. If there is a fix please tell me it is making my experience really bad

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah Morgan is locked out if you don't meet her before Kleio...
Technically, you just need to meet her before getting the first phone call with Kleio, I think 10lp... which isn't that hard since before lowering her GP she gets a constant reduction. There used to be a funny inconsistency or possibly easter egg where if you went on a date to the cinema with kleio for the first time and met Morgan, it behaved as if she wasn't there, while also hinting that she was on a date with Morgan.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
has anyone been able to proc the fashion harem? started fresh, progressed and only slept with Palla then slept with Sasha and waited round for a few days watching TV and the event doesn't pop.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Technically, you just need to meet her before getting the first phone call with Kleio, I think 10lp...
You're right of course, edited my previous post...

has anyone been able to proc the fashion harem? started fresh, progressed and only slept with Palla then slept with Sasha and waited round for a few days watching TV and the event doesn't pop.
One of the triggers for the fashion harem in 22.4.0a was buggy, have you tried it with 22.4.0d?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
You're right of course, edited my previous post...

One of the triggers for the fashion harem in 22.4.0a was buggy, have you tried it with 22.4.0d?
didn't realise that D was out, do i have to redo the steps or would it just proc on the next opportunity?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the replies.

Triggered becoming CEO so sorted Audrey, but now have anothe question about fulfilling the office harem requirements. Figured most of it, which is fairly obvious, but how do you get Shiori to bring you your morning coffee? Tried speaking to her in her main room, calling her into my office, can't find any buttons anywhere that get her to bring me coffee
Did you try having sex with Audrey and Shiori in a timespan of 7 days and then go to work (click the work button in your office) when both are there during the morning?

Feb 22, 2018
I'm having a problem with Palla's questline, she's 60/60 but when I gift her candies the quest doesn't complete in the book, anyone know what I need to do here?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sure, here ya go
Hmm, try to gift the candies you got in your inventory to someone else, then buy new ones and try again with Palla...
Seems like the candies in your backpack are missing the tag "sweets", which is required to trigger the dialogue with Palla.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes