gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do you install the patch?
You just need to extract it to the LoSeSb-22.4.0d-pc folder where the LoSeSb.exe is located and overwrite the game folder... (you don't need to decompress the rpa files, as long as the filenames got the exact same path...)

You can of course decompress it before adding the patch, but it's not really necessary...

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I can't start the Home Harem because I can never get Sasha and Bree in a room together that doesn't also have Minami in it?

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
It shouldn't matter if Minami is in the room or not (it didn't in my last 10 playthroughs... ^^)
What are the exact requirements? As it's currently 20:00 Sunday Fall 4, we're all in the kitchen but no event has triggered

This is what the tracker is showing

screenshot0003.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What are the exact requirements? As it's currently 20:00 Sunday Fall 4, we're all in the kitchen but no event has triggered
Those are the conditions:
1651531599584.png
- currently not on a date
- bree is not hidden (gone from the game) and is present in the current area
- sasha is not hidden (gone from the game, or on her quest to get bigger breasts) and is present in the current area
- You had sex with Bree and Sasha in a timespan of a week

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Those are the conditions:
View attachment 1789744
- currently not on a date
- bree is not hidden (gone from the game) and is present in the current area
- sasha is not hidden (gone from the game, or on her quest to get bigger breasts) and is present in the current area
- You had sex with Bree and Sasha in a timespan of a week
All of these seem to be correct in my save so I don't understand why it isn't triggering

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The last time you had sex with Sasha in your save was on day 22 and the last time you had with Bree on day 33. So you've to sleep with Sasha again for the event to trigger... (did go on a date with Sasha and it worked without issues on my side...)
(Also make sure their Lesbian points are equal or above 50 or the event might not work out as you want... ;))

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
The last time you had sex with Sasha in your save was on day 22 and the last time you had with Bree on day 33. So you've to sleep with Sasha again for the event to trigger... (did go on a date with Sasha and it worked without issues on my side...)
(Also make sure there Lesbian points are equal or above 50 or the event might not work out as you want... ;))
Oh! The story tracker is slightly misleading in that case. Thanks for the help!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well fuck it, I'm gonna reinstall and go on a non-cuck playthrough, just because I want to see where the stories go :LOL:
Guess I was just pissed because I didn't save often enough
So... without any spoilers.
Sasha - Try to get as high LP as possible the first couple days... go to the bar on the weekend around 20 or 21. If you choose higher strength or guitar options it will be easier from now on.
Next week you should slowly build that LP counter, help her move and do the guitar event (guitar skill needed at this point, from the book or from the starting selection only if you wanna do Band events and the 2 punk/rock/metal girls and their harem...)
get to 51 lp after that, before 21 days pass. You can still evade the event by just not staying home when she is as you keep messaging Sasha or interacting with her outside the house until your LP with her is 51+. From then on, just don't go below and refuse any propositions.
Alexis - After second or third promotion, you'll receive a call... I believe you can postpone by hanging up, but not sure... anyway, her date doesn't trigger until you get 20 lp with her. You'll need high energy and charm/fitness to have the "Back off"/argue option... Afterwards, tell her off during a phone call... and refuse a second time... that's it.
Lexi - After she becomes "yours"... be careful, raise your strength, possibly learn martial arts. And... of course, don't pimp her.
Palla - Don't make her do questionable jobs at the end of her storyline.
Aletta - No idea.
Sam - This one's tricky... there's like 5 different routes. My suggestion is to either prevent her wedding or to let her discover it herself then get revenge.
That should be it... and should cover every type of ntr, from softest that shouldn't apply, to actual that is one of Alexis' routes.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
(Also make sure their Lesbian points are equal or above 50 or the event might not work out as you want... ;))
Can I just ask what exactly you did that it worked for you? I've just had dates with both Sasha and Bree that ended in sex, but I am STILL not getting the event

Edit: I'm not sure what I did differently that resulted in this initial post but I took the save I uploaded here and did exactly what you said and went on a date with ONLY Sasha

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Okay but you see now how much work avoiding it is vs. seeing it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I meant by saying it was "optional" but not really if it's hard to avoid and doing so requires specifically knowing the conditions, playing for them and straight up ignoring some characters. Usually games that are tagged with NTR optional have some sort of clearly marked switch that disables a handful of scenes and you don't miss out on much, here it's much more nonconsensual to the player.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
I have a question
If I had completed Kleio's all quest with the car(5000$), can't I raise Kleio's Kp to 100 anymore?
If so, is it meaningless to buy a sports car in my situation?
Of course, I thought there would be an additional event after purchase because sports cars are the most expensive items, but I am very embarrassed because they are not.
I hope I missed something or that the event just didn't happen yet

Not just this, but generally, this game has a hard money design even though I like this system.
Lottery farming is almost essential for a smooth game.
I think that at least the price of books should be reduced.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Aletta - No idea.
Getting intimate with her (date sex) before getting too many promotions worked in the past. Not sure how many "too many" were tbh.

That's what I meant by saying it was "optional" but not really if it's hard to avoid and doing so requires specifically knowing the conditions, playing for them and straight up ignoring some characters. Usually games that are tagged with NTR optional have some sort of clearly marked switch that disables a handful of scenes and you don't miss out on much, here it's much more nonconsensual to the player.
Fair enough. Though I would still call it optional because, while it is "work"/grind to avoid these scenes (or in Alexis' case need the stats to be able to pick an obvious option/a set of them), it at least is woven logically into the story (if you care about a girl, she won't go anywhere else, etc.), unlike some VNs where you have no way of knowing what a decision means (if you eat the salad with her she will cheat, if you eat the pizza she won't).

As for your "pissed at not enough saves": really save often. There are a number of ways you can lock yourself out of a route and it is not an easy console command to switch back.

Reactions: Jrar and Settum

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Gotta say this may be one of the best games I've played on this site. No kinetic novel BS, dope sandbox game and no forced cumshots (IMO after reading a shitty story there's nothing worse than a "okay do it -insert on/in- me' with no play discretion). The only downside, that is not even really a downside with so many positives, is that there aren't motion animations. Other than that this is damn near a perfect game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Gotta say this may be one of the best games I've played on this site. No kinetic novel BS, dope sandbox game and no forced cumshots (IMO after reading a shitty story there's nothing worse than a "okay do it -insert on/in- me' with no play discretion). The only downside, that is not even really a downside with so many positives, is that there aren't motion animations. Other than that this is damn near a perfect game.
Thx a lot :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: onitiyashi

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can I just ask what exactly you did that it worked for you? I've just had dates with both Sasha and Bree that ended in sex, but I am STILL not getting the event

Edit: I'm not sure what I did differently that resulted in this initial post but I took the save I uploaded here and did exactly what you said and went on a date with ONLY Sasha
Hmm I did the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jrar
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes