weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
for the walkthrough

what would you guys like to see in it?

I'm personally thinking of making a FAQ but then again I suspect that most people asking those questions didn't read it as I've mentioned at least twice in there that buying the fancy clothes unlocks the nighclub

Reactions: Pillepalle

TheAdik

Jan 18, 2019
Hey the game is great and started playing it few days ago
The drawback is the size of the text choices at the sides of the screen
Is there any way to decrease the text size?
Much thanks

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Just checked but current version on the front page is outdated which might explain why people are having problems. Bugfix 19.1.1d is the latest version hopefully that should help people out with some of their problems.

Reactions: gazelle2580
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save? i reinstalled windows and pretty much lost all my saves of every game :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
anyone got a save? i reinstalled windows and pretty much lost all my saves of every game :(
no one shares saves for this game
Just use the , it's a breeze and you can make your own choices as others might make ones you don't like, at which point you may bitch making you a choosing beggar and we don't want that.

Reactions: lebigboss

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yo @N7, mind updating the OP with the , the search is just 6 pages of people asking for it.

Reactions: lebigboss

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
Android version need pulis on the UI, when i try tap view or interact, the menu button overlay this 2 buttons.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
i'm stuck with sasha, i cant go higher than 25% in the 3rd bar (kink i think) when the 1st is maxed

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes