Agaren

Jan 26, 2019
So, what's up with the android version now? Downloaded it, but it said "LoSe: SB downloader" now. Is there a difference?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a full save available? I lost my save file and noway i will be able to grind all the way back
It depends on what a "complete save" is for you. Bree has 2 routes, Alexis can cheat or not depending on your tastes, Samantha has 3 routes, Carmila only appears if Kylie is arrested, so people can't know exactly what you want.

Reactions: MisterDuck

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
So, what's up with the android version now? Downloaded it, but it said "LoSe: SB downloader" now. Is there a difference?
The patreon release Android version
Is obtained via downloader now because the game is too big to be downloaded as a single apk

You can't skip being subscribed to their patreon because the downloader
like their download portal
is linked to patreon to verify you're a member which is why the patreon apk isn't available here

People have issues either because their downloader is outdated or they are not linked to patreon

For some reason the demo fails to download from the downloader
But it isn't required the demo is only 1gb and can be obtained from Itch
The standard version posted here is just the downloader which is kinda pointless

Only way around this is to download the PC version from here
and use JoiPlay with the Ren'Py 8.2 plugin
which is still in alpha so requires subbing to

it will eventually roll to beta and be publicly available

Just like the kleio bug will eventually be fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Silver750

Jul 19, 2017
Apparently, somehow I triggered the event "There has to be consequences..." to get minami's kink at 100, but before than the Angela reseting event (you know, the one that makes you take minami to a lot of dates). Anyone else got this or it's just me?

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
So, i have having trouble because Palla doesn't appear in the mall after she talk with me in front of my house.

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
Is MC's mother avoidable when playing as a male? Everytime she pops up in some storyline she's just a bitch and MC turns into a absolute pussy, plus she doesn't pay any of his bills so it's not like she have the right to be like that... would be cool to tell her "Yeah yeah mom, sure, now shut up and go suck some cock in a dirty public toilet cuz I ain't listening to your bullshit anymore" :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is MC's mother avoidable when playing as a male? Everytime she pops up in some storyline she's just a bitch and MC turns into a absolute pussy, plus she doesn't pay any of his bills so it's not like she have the right to be like that... would be cool to tell her "Yeah yeah mom, sure, now shut up and go suck some cock in a dirty public toilet cuz I ain't listening to your bullshit anymore" :)
As a storyline element she is forced if you want to advance it. As an LI she is not only avoidable but completely inaccessible.

Reactions: MisterDuck

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
As a storyline element she is forced if you want to advance it. As an LI she is not only avoidable but completely inaccessible.
Yeah, I've been playing this game for years by now, I'm aware she's not a LI and this is not the problem. What bugs me is our hero being a puss everytime she's disrespectful to he's LIs. I think we should have the option to tell her to fuck off... Ofc I'm just venting here but it's also very inconsistent, let's see:
-take over a multi-million corporation and make it your personal harem, check
-bang almost all non blood related female in town, check
-have multiple harems, check
-beat the shit out of the rappist who abused his ex-girlfriend, check
-beat the thug who tried rob him, check
-beat the thug's partners who tried to intimidate him, including John Fucking Wick, check
-chop said thug's body and bury it in the woods, check
-get away with murder multiple times, check
Come on, it's fair to say that whoever he was at the beggining of the game, MC has grown a pair. Why the fuck would he turn into a 12 years old "yes ma'am" whenever mommy is around?
:p

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Welp i have been playing a whole month ( in the game) to get the event trigged. Is like a dice trow or what?
Do you have randomness turned to off? That is normally the main reason she wouldn't appear if it is on schedule or full.

Resk

Jul 30, 2017
Does anybody know if the steam version of the game includes access to the apk? or is it just itch.io ?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I let Kylie kill Sasha and did Camila's entire route including the criminal harem, then I waited until Kylie's trial to say she was innocent and the judge freed her, finally I used the console and a tool to change some variables in the game and brought Sasha back to life and I also reactivated all the harems she is part of and Kylie's Taming Harem, now I have a save with all the girls slaved, with 100% love and 100% submission and stories completed.

But obviously I have a backup as far as you can normally reach in the game, I just did this for fun, after all, girls like Kat and Amy haven't had their routes completed yet, so it's not possible to reach maximum status through normal way.

3.60 star(s) 276 Votes