Vincent is her friend
Much worse is the last part of goth harem
Amy wants to do a threesome with MC and Vincent

If you deny you get Sub points and love point loss
And the events list shows that you agreed to the threesome
Leaves me to assume she fucks Vincent if you don't agree

If you do agree you can either fuck her or let Vincent do it
If you fuck her she gives Vincent a bj

So it's a NTR/sharing harem best to let her leave the game if you don't like that
I know that part, but that thing only happens when Amy’s LP is above 85.
But my Amy’s max LP is 80!!!!!
In-game tracker says “That’s all for Amy’s story now.” WTF?!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Guys, this has already been said before, Kat and Amy's stories haven't been finished yet, you can't raise their status to the maximum through conventional ways and see their scenes even though they are already programmed in the game, the same applies to Reona , there is already a scene of her in the gallery, but there is no event scheduled with her yet.

Antihero69

Sep 12, 2022
Hey guys
i have a problem with band harem
What should i do? I started the game 3 time finished sasha anna and kleio path , home harem , anna and kleio harem, anna and kleio talking about anal in pub, wearing leather jacket, testing all possible ways like having sex with three of them in 3 days row, talking to 3 of them in studio between 18 to 21 , practice in 18 to 21 , before first battle, between first and second battle and after second battle and victory feast,but Anna and kleio won't ask me to take both of them to dinner , and sasha won't ask me about anna and kleio , i read wiki and did exactly as it said but nothing work , is it a bug or am i doing it wrong?

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Wrong about Amy
the event "Amy calls once more" sets Amy's max LP to 100
And the event "Talk to Amy" sets her max KP to 100
No Idea why dude is having trouble with it
"Amy freaks out" the urgent call triggers at 80lp
Dude is probably using an outdated version or something ideally he needs to use something newer than 24.1.0 optimally 24.3.0a or e the latest version

True about Kat her max LP obtainable is 50 for now
It’s the latest version that I played… The only thing that different is I installed Universal Renpy Mod…

Antihero69

Sep 12, 2022
Kleio is currently busted starting at "the car needs repairs" and LIKELY everything past that

Use the event long tap spoilers and hold on the event you're trying to due make sure all points have a green checkmark
No she isn't if you read what i wrote in my post i said i finished kleio anna and sasha path even home harem anna and kleio showdown and even morgan and kleio harem , and in case of green checkmark for threesome there is none and for sasha suspecting something all the checkmarks are green
All three girls has nothing left in their path except for marriage

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
so, game is bascailly useless now on android, good to know.

Now i will avoid this game
Right... instead of blaming the phone, blame the game for not running on the phone.

This game doesn't run on my Gameboy Color, I should avoid this game for that reason!

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
so, game is bascailly useless now on android, good to know.

Now i will avoid this game
Subscribe to
bronze tier is only $1
It's what I'm subbed to

Normally you wouldn't need to
But the Ren'Py 8.2 plugin which is required
Is still in Alpha so requires subscription

Unless you wanna wait till May 1 when it rolls to beta and becomes available to everyone

It'll allow you to play the PC version on your android as well as use console command
and add mods and patches with ease

Reactions: Fabio2hr

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Right... instead of blaming the phone, blame the game for not running on the phone.

This game doesn't run on my Gameboy Color, I should avoid this game for that reason!
No mate, it is a downloader, which means you have to log into the Patreon and download the APK files if you are a supporter, meaning, you have to be a supporter in order to play the android verison.

Honsetly, why don't you be quite, you obviously have no idea and just assumed it was a "phone issue". Go to the back of the class and sit in the corner.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Subscribe to
bronze tier is only $1
It's what I'm subbed to

Normally you wouldn't need to
But the Ren'Py 8.2 plugin which is required
Is still in Alpha so requires subscription

Unless you wanna wait till May 1 when it rolls to beta and becomes available to everyone

It'll allow you to play the PC version on your android as well as use console command
and add mods and patches with ease
Thanks mate, unlike the person who dribbled drool out of their mouth before you, this is very hepful.
As amatter of fact, I already have JoiPlay and had completely forgotten about it. Thanks mate for remindinig me, :)

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Like I said requires Ren'Py 8.2 plugin because that's what the game is built on now
Was updated on patreon on April 17
Before then It couldn't be played on Android
Yeah I have 8.13 or something, when i opened it up it told me to update. So we see how it goes

Reactions: BakaHu

puarlgs426777

Oct 15, 2020
If I read everything correctly, sleeping with Kylie locks you out of the taming harem route? Is their an easy flag to find switch off so the game acts like I never slept with her?

Pls & thnx (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

ETA: frick, does the Sam 3some route also mean I'm locked out of most of her content?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes