naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If I read everything correctly, sleeping with Kylie locks you out of the taming harem route? Is their an easy flag to find switch off so the game acts like I never slept with her?

Pls & thnx (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

ETA: frick, does the Sam 3some route also mean I'm locked out of most of her content?
If i remember right is kylie.sexperience = 0 or kylie_sexperience = 0

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I saw angela sex in changelog of new update. Can now Mike finally bang her. Or is she going with another dude for sex?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I saw angela sex in changelog of new update. Can now Mike finally bang her. Or is she going with another dude for sex?
Love and Sex Second Base is mainly patreon centered
There will never be blood related incest
Well, it is not because of Patreon but because of a dev choice. Wouldn't be blood related anyway (look at the ages of Mike and Angela to confirm that it is at least extremely unlikely). Which doesn't change the result that unless Andrealphus changes his mind there will be no sex between those two whatsoever.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey Andrealphus just a quick bug report.
Samantha doesn't seem to tell the MC she's pregnant, went along the revenge route, managed to avoid getting her pregnant there, but once she joins the Home Harem, I was able to impregnate her. However after a couple of weeks and several conversations at home, on dates and at her work, she still has not told the MC that she's pregnant...even with her belly ballooning in size.

Also, and this isn't a bug report and more a suggestion. We can tell the Home Harem to go topless at home, even to go naked. Would it be possible to tell them to go bottomless?

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Be honest if you had the choice would you choose a) To have the voice acting remain or b) have some kickass animations?

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
There's 2 more bugs I found in 24.3.0a

1. After the program is exited and restarted with a loaded save file, the iron_stomach skill is becomes ineffective. The hunger_decay depletes back to 0.8 per hour instead of remaining at 0.64.

2. Each day, when the protagonist first meets a girl and calculates the love gain, the effects of his equiments was mistakenly matched with the desire_factors attribute. As a result, it's nearly impossible to achieve a successful match. In reality, it should be matched with the traits attribute.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Be honest if you had the choice would you choose a) To have the voice acting remain or b) have some kickass animations?
If c) is more voiced lines, I would choose d) all of the above, or e) and add a d-d-d-dualing mini game like yugioh, I would say connect 3, but those are played out and I like yugioh, plus a battle card game would totally fit here.

Reactions: jackkamis

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well, it is not because of Patreon but because of a dev choice. Wouldn't be blood related anyway (look at the ages of Mike and Angela to confirm that it is at least extremely unlikely). Which doesn't change the result that unless Andrealphus changes his mind there will be no sex between those two whatsoever.
Angela just had Mike at a very young age, or she is a time traveler, which makes the time mod canon.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Angela just had Mike at a very young age, or she is a time traveler, which makes the time mod canon.
Or Dylan (I think that's the name of the father of the protagonist and Minami if you played Bree's side) probably divorced his first wife and later married Angela, since she's 35 at least according to her info.

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry, can anyone tell me why I don't have any other choices besides this one? the second should be sex on the desk.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sorry, can anyone tell me why I don't have any other choices besides this one? the second should be sex on the desk.
Think her events got shuffled a bit, so you have to let her bully you first, before you can bend her over your desk. At least that is how it played out the last time I did it.

Reactions: AcidLucas71

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We can also fuck them in real life not in the game. Game should be that where you can do things which you can't do in realty
You can fuck 20 girls at the same time without getting exhausted and without them feeling neglected? Kudos, sir.

But in that respect many games would not be interesting, heck, there are even monogamous games which most people indeed have in real life. I am quite fond of incest games myself, but not every game has to include everything for me.

And if it doesn't tickle your fancy that's okay, but that doesn't mean "Game should be" anything else than it is, just that it may not be for you.

Reactions: Evil13
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes