djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
for starters , i like this game played it for a long time , than stopped missed some updates and now i restarted playing,

still like it , like most updates as well , but since bree and sasha found out that they both end up in the mbr main character
sasha is unavailble to have seks with.
Can this be solved? ( i dont mean as dev desiccion but as in something i missed to do as watch tv breed bree or something like that)

TNX in advance

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
does anyone have a save file for the Kleio & Anna threesome? In my game they are both sharing me and I got the initial prompt about taking them both to dinner and then absolutely nothing happened and I could continue the game as normal... Also do I need to finish the Battle of the Bands to have the foursome or is that just some fan-art?

Or is there a console command to reset the dinner date flag so I can try again?

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Doesn't work for Android.. I type in my name and it won't go to the next part, just stays stuck there

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/general_events.rpy", line 318, in <module>
NameError: name 'hidden' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 156, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "ev/general_events.rpyc", line 318, in script
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ev/general_events.rpy", line 318, in <module>
NameError: name 'hidden' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.3.1h
Sun Mar 31 21:09:53 2019
This happened with Sasha at 100% and Bree at 55% with Sasha and Bree confronting the MC and Bree saying she was leaving.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
Doesn't work for Android.. I type in my name and it won't go to the next part, just stays stuck there
Here, let me help you, you need this keyboard for android, to be enable the enter key, so you can advanced in the game, this also work whit another games, like four elements trainer:

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, it's possible to stay with Bree and Sasha at the same time? Having sex with both (not at the same time). Thx guys
It is indeed. You need to have them maxxed out on love, but the G/G stat doesn't have to be that high. I walked into the kitchen and overheard a convo between Bree and Sasha where Sasha offered to share me with Bree, who refused. That was at lvl 40 g/g for Sasha and nowhere near that for Bree. LS10.jpg

Reactions: Gilraren

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I would really like if Sasha and Bree+Kleio and Anna would just all get along. And NOT BLOCK ME! At first it was fuck'em all now I'm getting cock blocked. At least for those four!!! Leave them to M.C. WANT THEM ALL!!

Reactions: Rythan25

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It is indeed. You need to have them maxxed out on love, but the G/G stat doesn't have to be that high. I walked into the kitchen and overheard a convo between Bree and Sasha where Sasha offered to share me with Bree, who refused. That was at lvl 40 g/g for Sasha and nowhere near that for Bree. View attachment 273529

Not only do you they both need to be maxed out in love .. but you also need to avoid the confrontation before they each max out .. I found that the confrontation seems to trigger at about 1800 / 1900 in the living room.

Once they max out, you will probably get the confrontation , but they let it slide in the end. I got an error during the confrontation and ignored it .. hope it doesn't screw anything else up

Edit: I also believe they both need to be close to, if not at least, 50% lesbian

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
i got both girl max out, how to get bree last event? hint says bree will eventually come to the MC..

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
When your with Klei at the tattoo shop, how come it never tells you what got pierced or what tattoo you picked?

Anyway to see what traits/skills you have?

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Question about Aletta. she ask me to go to club after date, but MC refuse. what should i do?
Think you need to purchase clothes to unlock the club, forgot which one but check the walk through, it tells u which clothes to buy, also unlocks the club for Samantha's quest line

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes