PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Guys, here's a question, i eventually got a scene with bree where mike goes in the wrong hole, got the pull out/keep going choice, does it have any repercussions? Its curious, cos in my playthrough she's already at 100 kink and around 90 lesb, been on her for some time, and now this gimmick, or is it?
If you really are worried about what kind of effect your choice will have, just save and choose the one that you think is more risky. I'm pretty sure @Andrealphus has no problems with people save scumming.

Mar 15, 2019
Whoever you want him to ?
I love Bree and Samantha personality and last but not the least is Sasha, i would love to see you expanding the storyline around those three. Those three chars who made your patrons fall in love at the first time i believe so.
I don't know how to say this, i'm afraid if you got offended... I've been playing your game since nov-dec 2018 and that time your game had have no a single buggy, clear game and i love it, but since januari 2019 i noticed you release every 2 weeks, and your game start to encounters a lotta bugs even the c still have a little bug. If you are working on the game alone maybe the lack of sleep is the caused of problem, losing a bit focus or something. I love your game that's why i love the person who created it so if my worry is right, please don't push yourself too hard and sacrificing your healthy. I believe your patrons would never leave you just because you took a little bit of resting, maybe not per 2 weeks updates but per month is enough. They can't leave, your game is too good ! :love:

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have been updating once a month for the last year.
The only times I did more was the additions of Lexi and Reona or small bug fixes ^^
The game is getting way better as far as bugs go now as the core of it is mostly done :)
I took a one week vacation for easter so don't worry about me :)

Mar 15, 2019
I have been updating once a month for the last year.
The only times I did more was the additions of Lexi and Reona or small bug fixes ^^
The game is getting way better as far as bugs go now as the core of it is mostly done :)
I took a one week vacation for easter so don't worry about me :)
ah ok, glad to hear, wish the best to you, your game is at the list of my top best games :love:

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There is a poll on the patreon to know if I should include a dickgirl character ;)

Don't hesitate to share it so that the best team wins ^^

Nordling

Aug 28, 2016
How do I make Bree more slutty (when playing as Bree)? I get only 1 event at the beginning of the game that lowers her "innocence" from 10 to 9 - taking money found on the strret. Thanks for help guys!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
<Sigh>

If you want boys with tits in your game, cool. What I find disappointing is that there was no mention that boys with tits were part of the plan in the beginning. If you had mentioned that adding Futa characters was in the works, or could be in the works, near the beginning, then people who have supported you could be aware that the fetish could be added and, choose to support you or not. Just to come along 10 months later and then slap on this surprise is why I find it hard to support developers on Patreon, or any other platform.

Anyway, what I like or want doesn't matter in the end. Good luck with the development of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mkoll666

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I always told everyone than one of my goals was to add as much different kinks as possible (NTR, femdom, watersports and more are all in the works).
Some patrons requested dickgirls so I am looking to know how much of my current fanbase would be interested.
And I don't hold a gun at anyone's head to support me.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I always told everyone than one of my goals was to add as much different kinks as possible (NTR, femdom, watersports and more are all in the works).
Some patrons requested dickgirls so I am looking to know how much of my current fanbase would be interested.
I don't mind NTR, but I feel like a lot of those need to be locked behind player choices.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
All kinks are specific to a girl so you just have to leave her alone to not see it.
For example, shoot down Alexis when she will be trying to get in your pants and you won't see any NTR.

Reactions: joehoe

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um if you are going to add ntr and futa please give warnings when it happens to make it obviously avoidable

Reactions: Fragmandk

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well for Alexis it's pretty clear from the story (she already cheated on you) and yes the Futa thing would be obvious.
I am toying with the idea of toggling some kinks directly in the options.

Reactions: Mkoll666 and joehoe
3.60 star(s) 274 Votes