Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So, what are the 2 new sex scenes and story events?

Dloaded 19.5.1 just yesterday and not certain if it's worth doing it again or just play what i already have and better come back in a future update....
If you are in 19.5.1, also consider 19.5.2 in terms of changes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If you are in 19.5.1, also consider 19.5.2 in terms of changes
I JUST Dloaded 19.5.1 yesterday - my point is: is the difference great enough to be worth downloading again without having even played yet?

Or better to just play "from start to finish" what i already have and come back for 19.5.4/19.6 or whatever?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
So, what are the 2 new sex scenes and story events?

Dloaded 19.5.1 just yesterday and not certain if it's worth doing it again or just play what i already have and better come back in a future update....
Is there pregnant sex with Sasha? I'd guess that may be one. I haven't figured it out, either. Perhaps threesome with Bree and pregnant Sasha is the other? No idea, but seems likely based on adding pregnant Sasha.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Is there pregnant sex with Sasha? I'd guess that may be one. I haven't figured it out, either. Perhaps threesome with Bree and pregnant Sasha is the other? No idea, but seems likely based on adding pregnant Sasha.
embarassing sasha is not a big deal, just having sex once, the next day in the late night after 23 o'clock, you go out to throw yourself the pump of possibly pregnant.

More difficult is Samantha does not get pregnant at first.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I JUST Dloaded 19.5.1 yesterday - my point is: is the difference great enough to be worth downloading again without having even played yet?

Or better to just play "from start to finish" what i already have and come back for 19.5.4/19.6 or whatever?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
This Game it is realy F***ing Strange...
Very Hard to play without solitions...
Also, why all girls can be
pregnant IF not all have vaginal sex?

Also, Game have a lots of story events, date events but it sooo boring...

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
it says new activity sex but i didnt see anymore than kiss...am i missing something? played on android though

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
so uh Gents. Im in a pinch right now, Seems as I've slept with both Sasha and Bree and I've reach the part were they both found out, bree goes to leave the house and yeah it feels sad. I hear there's a route where you can get both of them -- so you guys have any walkthrough to get that specific path?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
so uh Gents. Im in a pinch right now, Seems as I've slept with both Sasha and Bree and I've reach the part were they both found out, bree goes to leave the house and yeah it feels sad. I hear there's a route where you can get both of them -- so you guys have any walkthrough to get that specific path?
Welcome to the bad end.

Not sure if that's changed or been fixed since i last played, but it's one of the reasons why i stopped.
I dislike being blindsided by bad ends in games with stat grinds. It just makes all your time wasted and practically forces your hand into using a guide or cheating. Neither of which are enjoyable to me.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Welcome to the bad end.

Not sure if that's changed or been fixed since i last played, but it's one of the reasons why i stopped.
I dislike being blindsided by bad ends in games with stat grinds. It just makes all your time wasted and practically forces your hand into using a guide or cheating. Neither of which are enjoyable to me.
If I remember correctly, there was one certain** spoiler update in the previous versions where you really could*** balance both Bree and Sasha out. I just asking if there's someone here who did made it work.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Don't know if it's a bug but i can't seem to actually trigger the MMF Samantha scene even after doing everything up to it. it just says she will call me in the hint but I ended up waiting for like 2 months and the event hasn't triggered.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Did Lavish get removed for 19.5.3? I can't run into her no matter how many times I get a promo at work, and she doesn't show up in cheats

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
this game is a mess no current up to date walkthrough the one provided is out of date and diff from that person playstyle than to your own each update brings a new bug n whatnot

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
If both girls' submission level is high enough, they both stay and agree to threesomes (in the kitchen, you can ask one of them to have sex and decide if you want to invite the other one).

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
If both girls' submission level is high enough, they both stay and agree to threesomes (in the kitchen, you can ask one of them to have sex and decide if you want to invite the other one).
i believe that was no mystery, most of the game with submission stat always let you do whatever you want when is high enough with that individual, since he wants both of them well you need to make both of them submissive

Reactions: Artix141
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes