HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Sasha and Bree walked out because I was fucking them both, is there any way to get them back?
Do you mean that they found out about each other that you were doing them both? In that case I think yer fucked. I had the same and I can't get Bree's love up anymore. I can get her kink up, kiss her, spank her and date/boink her if I call her. But no more love.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
How hung is affects this?
Iirc "Hung" just boosts your chances of knocking them up when you cum inside.

How do you get the lesbian points up? I've tried using yuri manga's, but they don't do anything.
It does go up by 0.5 unless it's maxed out already. They're such a pain to grind though, I would really use cheats for that tbh.

Ok guys, I heard you :D
This is a great response, thanks, I hope it trickles down to us dirty dirty pirates here, there are tons of people asking for walkthroughs/how to trigger the new scenes every update, and the frustration can drive people away, ZTex mentioned some good points. If not, the bare minimum of including the who or where for new scenes in the changelog, or the phone hint system being at least a little maintained to give us an idea of where to spend our time looking for new scenes would go a long way I think.

Hope you're doing well Andrealphus, this is one of my favourite games here even if it's a little buggy and frustrating at times, so thanks for your efforts!

She will kill the competition, and the prize if he does not behave.
Fucc, can't "kill the competition" be the metaphorical sense where she starts trying to impress the MC the most with her looks/depravity/willingness to acquiesce to his every demand? :D

Reactions: Andrealphus

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Is new Android version doesn't work with old saves?

Tried to do several actions and most resulted in error screen

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kleio_event_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'kleio_event_05'.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'kleio' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bg/studio.rpyc", line 246, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 578, in eval_who
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
  File "D:\renpy-7.1.3-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'kleio' is not defined

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
can u have sex with Alette
how
Sex with Aletta is in next version coming up next month, he already announced in his Patreon that she is getting a scene next update (not sure if its sex after date, or a one off encounter like Lexi and Hannah use to have in their story.
Can't find Alexis. Is she even in the game ?
Alexis is currently only a tease, she calls you on the phone to tell you she is lousy gold-digger and wants you know that you make tons of money... and the game itself says "Alexis is only a tease for now"... I believe next update is her full intro where you can start encountering her, and get her phone number and stuff... not sure she will have a sex scene right off the bat... Shiori doesnt even have one, and she is far older... same with Lavish.

Also Andrealphus you were right, she comes back after 10 days... on day 11 after she leaves. And the surgery shot her to top tier... now her and Bree are indeed number 1 !!
screenshot0001.png

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Sex with Aletta is in next version coming up next month, he already announced in his Patreon that she is getting a scene next update (not sure if its sex after date, or a one off encounter like Lexi and Hannah use to have in their story.

Alexis is currently only a tease, she calls you on the phone to tell you she is lousy gold-digger and wants you know that you make tons of money... and the game itself says "Alexis is only a tease for now"... I believe next update is her full intro where you can start encountering her, and get her phone number and stuff... not sure she will have a sex scene right off the bat... Shiori doesnt even have one, and she is far older... same with Lavish.

Also Andrealphus you were right, she comes back after 10 days... on day 11 after she leaves. And the surgery shot her to top tier... now her and Bree are indeed number 1 !!
View attachment 351602

your wrong for patron you can have sex with her on dates as well people alright said

3.60 star(s) 274 Votes