TheMaster42

Feb 8, 2018
Who's this blonde dude asking if I'm looking for fun? I had to say no as only option since I just got mugged before it triggered. Leads to a girl?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I don't know why they would even give this game a female MC, IMO it would have been better to have spent that time focusing on their second games that's exclusively female.

Also is this game still a chore to play?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The female side currently has 3 possible dates each with 1 sex scene.
I Am Not A Slut ! is not even the same kind of game as it's a visual novel and not a dating sim. In addition I am just waiting for the art on it, most of the writting is done.

Wasara005

Apr 9, 2018
Andrealphus

I'm stuck again, I got the nightclub but I can't get Lexi. Is there any requirement for meeting her in nightclub?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you refer to the first date then pretty sure it's guaranteed. Considering she's a kind of a bitch it's be interesting if you pull the treat her like shit to get her to like you.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
If you refer to the first date then pretty sure it's guaranteed. Considering she's a kind of a bitch it's be interesting if you pull the treat her like shit to get her to like you.
It be far more interesting to pull the get her to fall madly in love and fully dependent on you while geting her in serious debt in the process and then telling her to fuck off.

Reactions: Wasara005

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
This game has a lot going for it but DAMN is it grindy! Devs might want to look into increasing stat gains or reducing the mind-numbing grindiness in some other way. I'm all for a game not just being point and fuck but in my opinion this is a bit too much. Love the art though, and the overall concept is nice with majority of text and dialogue being quite decent. I can't imagine anybody plays this without liberal use of the cheat option though.

Edit: Thinking further on it, I really like that a lot of the content in the game is not immediately obvious as it gives you a real sense of discovery when you figure out or stumble on something by accident, but that is completely annihilated by the grind. As it stands now you can either focus on a few girls, in which case there is a fairly long and boring slog before any sort of pay-off or you can attempt to grind the stats of a lot of girls, which leads to a large amount of micro-grind + a lot of risk of not discovering events because you're too busy making your micro-management schedule work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasara005

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can't seem to confront Alexis after leaving her with the bill. I can after telling her not to flirt and watching her.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Who's this blonde dude asking if I'm looking for fun? I had to say no as only option since I just got mugged before it triggered. Leads to a girl?
The blonde dude is the drug dealer. He will pop up now and then, and you can buy drugs from him for $150 (I think). If you use drugs, it makes you (and your partner) high, but also boosts up your energy--thus messing up any sleep pattern you may have. I believe you can also share/give drugs with some of the girls, like Lexi, just before the sex scene.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This game has a lot going for it but DAMN is it grindy! Devs might want to look into increasing stat gains or reducing the mind-numbing grindiness in some other way. I'm all for a game not just being point and fuck but in my opinion this is a bit too much. Love the art though, and the overall concept is nice with majority of text and dialogue being quite decent. I can't imagine anybody plays this without liberal use of the cheat option though.

Edit: Thinking further on it, I really like that a lot of the content in the game is not immediately obvious as it gives you a real sense of discovery when you figure out or stumble on something by accident, but that is completely annihilated by the grind. As it stands now you can either focus on a few girls, in which case there is a fairly long and boring slog before any sort of pay-off or you can attempt to grind the stats of a lot of girls, which leads to a large amount of micro-grind + a lot of risk of not discovering events because you're too busy making your micro-management schedule work out.
You can use a God mode ( that removes Needs stats), but the dev could also add another difficulty mode that lowers story progression requirements.
Imo, at this point more girls aren't necessary ( except for Alexis) and some are way too similar, with little content.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Andrealphus

Will there be a way to avoid getting cuck'd by Alexis if you play your cards right or will she cuck you no matter what you do and choose?
Wait, there is cucking in the game? Shouldn't there be a tag for that, especially if it's unavoidable? I have been debating about trying this game for a while, but if that is the case I guess its a no.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
So, this game has a lot of options in the settings menu. Can someone tell me what some of them mean. What do the different difficulty levels mean? Also Randomness (Nothing, Girl Schedule, Full), Movement (Fast, Immersive) and Room Display (Horizontal/Vertical)?

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Its not mesed up, she is the first character I despised from her first scene... Yeah Palla was kind of an arrogant bitch, but she has an archtype the "mean girl that wants to get dominated".... Alexis is just a gold-digger bitch... I wish I could transfer the damn "Spiked Collar" from Sasha to Alexis... Its a good thing small-tits Sasha was the guinea pig to see what the collar did... after I saw what it does to them, I kept it FAR away from goddess Bree...
You won't be able to give Bree the "Spiked Collar" until her kinky level reaches or exceeds (if I recall) 50, anyway. Thus far, in this version, the collar doesn't really do much for Bree besides add extra kinky points; she doesn't play into the "slave" role and call the MC "Master" like Sasha does.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes