Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
The Bimbo part, you mean the moment Sasha decide to dye her hairs right?
To me the conversation where you may encourage Sasha (or not...) to dye her hairs in blonde occurred automatically.
But I guess you must first have Sasha seduced to get her jealous of Bree.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
How do I decrease the "Yandere" points for Kylie
Strongly advise against that. Yandere points should be low as possible. At some point when her restraints are taken off she will kill girls when Yandere points are high. So yeah. She is psycho who will permnantly kill other girls in future updates.

My goal is hardcore with Sasha. Going from Bimbo Sub Sasha to Bimbo Dom Sasha. That means reversing the Kink levels. 100 to -100 lol.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Someone has done the events:
alleta, the event with the CEO.
Alexis, the call insulting you saying you're an idiot after he left her at the restaurant

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Pool during summer. Both girls need to be there. Bathroom when sasha is in there. Sasha's room. You need to make the right decisions to have her get her tits done.
I've tried 2 different saves where they be at the pool(during summer on a Sunday) but nothing happens. Just two of them there in their bikinis with the "play in the pool" option. I was able to trigger this event before, but now in my last 2 saves it seems i cant.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Can you get pregnant while playing as a female ?
yes

I've tried 2 different saves where they be at the pool(during summer on a Sunday) but nothing happens. Just two of them there in their bikinis with the "play in the pool" option. I was able to trigger this event before, but now in my last 2 saves it seems i cant.
you need 75 of "KINK"

Reactions: danforce

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
small problem with the apk version. received anal beads as a gift from sasha before she is ready to do anal. Now everytime I have sex with her I loose 1 kp for not selecting anal beads (-20 if i do) and 1 kp for just fuck. -2 kp looses ground since straight sex gives nothing. very hard to advance. did eventually succeed with movies

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Glad they fixed the sub thing for those two since it made no sense that Aletta wanted a dominant dude since she was such as a dominant lady. I'd let Sasha give me the business, too, so yeah, yay.

Reactions: DonMonkey
3.60 star(s) 275 Votes