Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
So far I enjoy the first day. The characters are not parodies of people and the art style is great. Looking forward to playing this once we can progress past day 1.

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
how much playable content there is so far?
Well currently, getting past day 1 bugs out. But this is from the dev:

For now there is 3 sex scenes with Sasha, the patrons have voted and v18.07 will be focused on Bree with at least three scenes.
But there are also slice of life scenes with the girls, having drinks, playing pool or sharing meals because I did not want the game to be all sex ^^

Azurepunk98

Jan 29, 2018
man gonna have to pass on this one on a while at least till the game is more stable too bad too since the art is kinda nice but in this state i prefer the old one

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
game looks like it has potential but the bloody sleep option does not work alwase spews out a error meaning i am unable to progress past the first stage

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I did some bug hunting yesterday and the version I just posted on patreon (18.06.3) should be a lot more playable.
For now i couldnt make an Android version but as soon as the game is stable enough i
ll make one.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
added v18.06.3 to op.
I love your PfP and your Name, N7 hmm do you play me3 on PC or Andromeda? I just freaking love Mass Effect and I am Proud that I am on Place 3 in International Ranking in ME3 MP uwu
oh and sry for the OT. I just could not resist :3

Reactions: N7

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I love your PfP and your Name, N7 hmm do you play me3 on PC or Andromeda? I just freaking love Mass Effect and I am Proud that I am on Place 3 in International Ranking in ME3 MP uwu
oh and sry for the OT. I just could not resist :3
XD thanks
i played me3 on both pc and ps3 but the mp i played it a lot on ps3
i didn't like Andromeda that much tbh.

3.60 star(s) 275 Votes