DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping someone can help me with Palla. I went to the night club with her, danced, we went into the bathroom. The hint to progress says give her candies and flowers, but she won't take them. And she won't accept dates obviously.

Her love points are at 60. I don't understand how to move forward.
Make sure you are using the latest version. There was a gift giving bug that was fixed.

Reactions: SHADILAY

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ok how do you check up on bree at the maid cafe i went there at 17 and 18 but nothing happened and ive already exhausted all her interactions
ome one give me a detailed way to deal with bree and this damned maid cafe
Bloody hell... if you have so much time posting, why dont you just freaking test checking her up at 16 or 15 or 14 hell even at 9. Use your head... She.Go.To.WORK.At.A.Cafe! That means its noon!!!

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
It has been a while since I have played the game. I played quite a bit yesterday, and it has come along nicely - though if you play without cheats, getting all the skills you want may be quite a challenge. While I personally don't mind planning for the grind that much, it might be a bit too much for others. The flip side is, that at the moment your starting skills and picks really matter, and that is really good.

Likewise the difficulty levels really make a difference. Easy is really easy, with quick gains to Knowledge / Fitness / Charm, while Hard is looking like a real challenge, due to low wages, and lower gains to KFC (and it might be close to impossible to get the Martial Arts skill in the first summer, unless you play the lottery / find lots of money in the streets).

If methods for getting say acquiring the shooting skill through training are introduced, it might be a good idea to make that available only in say Autumn / Winter, so that summer does not get too overloaded, with relatively little to do in the Autumn / Winter seasons.

Also I noticed that reading skill books, does not affect stat losses for energy / shower / fun / hunger, etc., which is probably an oversight that needs to be addressed. Or at least that is true for the guitar book.

Andrealphus can you do something about the white text? At times the background is white, or light blue, making it so hard to read the text, to the point that I have to read the text in the .rpy files. Just a simple option to customise the colour of the text would be greatly appreciated (or alternatively that the text appears in a textbox that can be hidden).

Thoroughly enjoy the game, and despite being still developed, it is the only game under active development that I am playing. The rest are completed games.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Well bugfix "i" has been released and if Andrealphus is right and no new bugs pop up then anyone who'd been waiting for the last of the bugfixes to be released before playing (like me) this would be the time to download and play, just need to wait for it to be shared. Just wanted to ask Andrealphus as well, if I was to pay the 19.99 on itchio would that give access to all future releases as well or just for that one version and it's bugfixes?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Well bugfix "i" has been released and if Andrealphus is right and no new bugs pop up then anyone who'd been waiting for the last of the bugfixes to be released before playing (like me) this would be the time to download and play, just need to wait for it to be shared. Just wanted to ask Andrealphus as well, if I was to pay the 19.99 on itchio would that give access to all future releases as well or just for that one version and it's bugfixes?
Yes . it would give you access to the game and all future updates. Same as if you bought it on Steam

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes