Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Seeing almost $9000 on Patreon an seeing what the game actually is, with awful main mechanic a la Holiday Island, non existent story and sex scenes with not more than 2 arts I can't call it anything other than just scam
You expecting from sandbox game complete narrative and plot ? You seriously ? Stop imposing expectations from your fantasies to the authors product and point of vieam about development,which is absolutely different,that won't lead you anywhere

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Seeing almost $9000 on Patreon an seeing what the game actually is, with awful main mechanic a la Holiday Island, non existent story and sex scenes with not more than 2 arts I can't call it anything other than just scam
your comment has no Sense, this by far, is one of the best games that has been released here on this site.
Updates take very little time (compared to other patreon).
has a vast number of characters, which has only increased over time.
New mechanics always being presented and updated.
open world system, choices and evolution, you can really feel that you are evolving with your character.
The game is very good, unlike most of the other games here, which are nothing more than a "movie" in renpy form.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
There's the game simbro for you if you want a sandbox with a storyline.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i stuck in morgan and kleio event 'have a few drinks with them at the pub'

anyone know ?
I think this is the threesome event, if it is, you just need to buy drinks for two at the pub, and then there will be a scene of you going home to "have fun".

Ps: You will probably have to pay 2 or 3 drinks for each one.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So, basically, what you are saying is that you couldn't be bothered to play for more than 15 minutes because there wasn't an immediate fap scene for you and you don't want to have to work to get to any. Therefore you must go into the games forum and berate it because you think that for 9k in pledges, that get distributed between a number of people working on the game, you deserve more for a game you probably picked up for nothing here on F95.

• Angry
Reactions: Alasdaconte

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I have 2 questions... What do iron stomach skill do? And is it true sharks will eat us when we have the hate animal skill and we swims at the beach?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
One last question... Foot massage Prerequisites: Watch TV with Sasha Mon-Fri 20:00-24:00, massage skill, Sasha >= 25 LP
I keep getting BJ instead. Why? yes, I have massage skill.

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes