Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wait how did you meet both of them?
Don't know what triggers it, if it's a certain number of promotions, or Aletta relationship, but she tells you to dress fancy as there is an office party on Friday, so you just have to be on the city map at around 20:00 and the party triggers, there you meet both Cassidy and Lavish.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
How did I miss this game for so long? I played way too much of it today... I should have been studying.

But now I know one thing: Sasha is best Girl. I would play a game just about her and her band.
Looks like the Female Prog needs some love as well. I welll keep my eye on this game, maybe even drop a few coins on patron...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I got Bree and Klieo to at least kiss me again and hints say Bree will be back in time and Kleios story done for now. Is it worth still playing!!????

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Game keep getting better and better, But I really feel like they are trying to do to much at once.

New girls with 1 scene every patch. And now female protagonist.

but it has more good than bad going for it, updates are comming faster than most games here, and the improvements to the UI etc are getting better.

the art is nice aswell.

Reactions: Rythan25

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Don't know what triggers it, if it's a certain number of promotions, or Aletta relationship, but she tells you to dress fancy as there is an office party on Friday, so you just have to be on the city map at around 20:00 and the party triggers, there you meet both Cassidy and Lavish.
Yeah I got that conversation some time ago but nothing happened back then and seems like nothing happens now either. Might be broken but oh well will restart once the game is finished anyways.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Just got to the end of Samantha's story, divorce route (unlocked dating & sex). Is doggy the only position she does after unlocking dating with her, or am I doing something wrong? She did cowgirl once during the story, but that was it. I like it more when each girl has multiple positions. Hell, Sasha has 3.

Ichiryuu

Feb 25, 2019
When bree and sasha found out i'm banging both of them, why sasha LP down to zero? I can't even give her any gifts ever since. Somebody can give me a clue?

Narbodi

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone know the console codes for the various girls' stats? I keep having scenes pop up that force me to miss dates and it's getting annoying. Had four dates lined up, missed every one of them because of events. I just want to be able to bump girls' Love down by 1, but dir() just gives me a fistful of default Ren'py variables and a [...] at the end.

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'kylie' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "ch/kylie/events.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "C:\Users\Benjamin\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 660, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Benjamin\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.3.2
Sun Mar 31 04:47:56 2019
ugh it look like error

Thyler

May 14, 2018
Dear people of the internet. How to unlock the studio? i have finished the first band activity, but don't have a location

Edit: found it.....

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
I know its been asked but how the heck do you get this to trigger?

5) training montage (not sunday, between 18u and 20u, living room, requires 50LP, 30% chance to fire every hour )
help bree train for the big videogame tournament that will solve her money problems (what is this? an 80's family movie?)
unlike previous events being a dick to bree only loses you LP (and you deserve it you monster!)

I've tried that as instructed and still nothing.

Gilraren

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, it's possible to stay with Bree and Sasha at the same time? Having sex with both (not at the same time). Thx guys

Shyguy123

Jan 16, 2019
So question, after all the updates can you get any further with alletta? She still stuck at 40 and can never be fucked?

Aschente123

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "ch/kylie/events.rpyc", line 23, in script
  File "/data/user/0/love.and.sex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 660, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "/data/user/0/love.and.sex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

After that code appeared inside the game for me, my game opens and closes, I play on Android. Appeared this code was talking Futura Kylie

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
There needs to be some sort of event checking for setting up dates and/or firing off scripted events. It gets annoying to have dates interrupted by auto-events that you can not control.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
May should be sasha focused and bree got 6 new event, preg and a new outfit this month...
I am absolutely not forgetting bree sasha and Sam they are my favs.
yes, dev....
shasha until now is just used to get a branch story and i still feels like shasha is not worthy enough to be cleared cuz her event....
and i hope we can get closer with aleta too....
she's been ignored for too long....
or maybe we can get a baby event ?
btw, thanks for noticing my post dev. it means alot

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes