• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
I can't trigger the execution of Kylie, I've had the trial and the date set for the execution but when the day arrives, nothing happens, can't attend it, nothing shows up in the map
The game currently doesn't do a good job of telling you this, but the date is set for several weeks after. So for example if the trial is on a Tuesday and it says the execution will take place Thursday, it doesn't mean 2 days later. It means on a Thursday something like 3-4 weeks later. If you got the trial to trigger and did your testimony (assuming you told the judge kylie is guilty) all you need to do is keep playing and wait.

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Guys, I have a problem with the mouse cursor in the game appearing and disappearing quickly and I don't know why

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Is there gonna be different dialouge added if you have multiple children with a girl? Seems like it's just the same every time.
It would be nice. To have a little variety. Specially to gals in harems and such. Getting all baby crazy while one has one cooking.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Andrealphus Noticed that even with Harmony being at peak fertility, she's only getting pregnant in the missionary position, never in Doggy. Is there a flag or something preventing that?

Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes