• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blob

May 7, 2017
How the hell do you go on a date? I invite someone to a date "today", but I actually have know idea when/where I'm supposed to go.

magus448

May 22, 2018
How the hell do you go on a date? I invite someone to a date "today", but I actually have know idea when/where I'm supposed to go.
You can start dates almost anywhere after setting it up beforehand. But, if some of your needs levels are low it wont show at the scheduled time.

Reactions: Blob

therehe87

Nov 17, 2018
The term "Today" means the date will start on 20:00 o'clock and it will show as option in actions menu. Of cours as Magus448 wrote you need level of needs on optimal level.

Reactions: Blob

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
What do i have to do to unlock more subjects for talk because I have got only ,,TV" and ,,Sports"?
get more knowledge, you start with 2 and every 10 levels you unlock an extra topic

PS: those are excellent topics to talk to sasha :D

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
finally did samantha's storyline, and i quite ejoyed it. idk why but i think she's the best and i really want more with her. The sooner the better.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do you have Raw Sex with Kleio? After the date she always forces Condom.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Samantha's pregnant art. How long time does it change before it changes?
This version may be abit bugged since i'm getting Errors Alot in Samantha after date and Kleio scenes.
Samantha doesnt even have a face while giving Oral sex.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

Why is it that the dates with sasha dont led to sex? I have had 2 dates with her, and in the second one the date bar was at 100% the relationship its at 60+ and kink its 40-50 i think, so why no sex? Also im using the no randomness option if that matters and the cheats from the konami code. I had a date with the co-worker and same results, 100% date bar and nothing. Am i doing something wrong? Does the relationship bar must be at 100 or something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello,

Why is it that the dates with sasha dont led to sex? I have had 2 dates with her, and in the second one the date bar was at 100% the relationship its at 60+ and kink its 40-50 i think, so why no sex? Also im using the no randomness option if that matters and the cheats from the konami code. I had a date with the co-worker and same results, 100% date bar and nothing. Am i doing something wrong? Does the relationship bar must be at 100 or something?
1, Not all characters have sex after dates. 2, You have to be at a certain point in their story before you can have sex with them. 3, have their relationship up as high as you can and same with their submissive level(handcuffs). 4, 100% the date and you'll be fine. Girls who have sex after dates: Anna, Audrey, Bree, Hanna(maybe? or i've just missed a bj scene somewhere), Kleio, Lexi and Sasha. Samantha might but i haven't gotten it.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes