JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
How can i progress the "sharing is caring" history line ? Don't matter how many time i wait Samantha never calls me

Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone, could someone please give me the updated commands? the old ones do not work like, g.desire, relationship, anyway I thank you, sorry for my English, google translator: P

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Any chance someone could share an older, non-buggy version?

(I just came across this game and it looks interesting)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Any chance someone could share an older, non-buggy version?

(I just came across this game and it looks interesting)
I've only got the PC version of 19.1.1 you can give that one a try if you want, it may be less buggy than 19.2.2 but it also has less content.

Reactions: anormiedude

DogePlasma

Jan 21, 2019
could someone share a save.. mine got corrupted and could someone share on how to open that save file thanks a buch mates

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
modifying the stats of the girls with the console is not working at all. Whenever I try to it rolls back to I think the last room i was in and nothing is diffrent

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
modifying the stats of the girls with the console is not working at all. Whenever I try to it rolls back to I think the last room i was in and nothing is diffrent
then maybe you shouldn't use the console? When you modify stats you miss story events which is why you're glitching.

Aug 16, 2016
Do not use the console to change girl's stats, you'll break your game because events are tied to certain thresholds. You can still use it to change MC's stats to skip much of the grind. Give yourself charm, knowledge, and fitness so you don't fail anything, money so you can focus on the girls and not work, and traits so you get more love from actions i.e.: hero.skills.append("cooking")

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, someone could tell me how unlock the activity "fuck"? I have max affection with Bree and I don't have option for this.

3.60 star(s) 282 Votes