Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
If you had taken the time to read the changelog, current version is v18.06.6, some bugs are already fixed. To get this version you may have to go to patreon and support Andrealphus, or wait for about a month
Thanks for the reply :)

I did take the time to read the changelog and I have the current Patreon version. I still get the error when I enter the Bathroom and Bree is in there though.

Again, thanks for the response, but I'll wait for the dev to comment.

Phil F

Oct 16, 2017
How can you see relationship levels in this? The latest patreon works fine but I'm still not progressing at all

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
How can you see relationship levels in this? The latest patreon works fine but I'm still not progressing at all
You have to get their numbers they you can check the levels.

BTW on the patreon version I seem to have a problem: I talked with Sasha, sended her text messages, but now I can't do anything. I don't even have her name anymore when I open my phone.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You have to get their numbers they you can check the levels.

BTW on the patreon version I seem to have a problem: I talked with Sasha, sended her text messages, but now I can't do anything. I don't even have her name anymore when I open my phone.
I ll check into it.
Sorry @Sparrow I am not successfully reproducing the bug of Sasha disapearing.

And how do I get their numbers. They always hit me with the "I don't think so" so how much do I have to do to get them?
To get a girl's number your charm must be higher than 40 - relationship or desire (highest of the two), that's a bit much so I'll reduce it to 20.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So am I correct that bug fixes (that are reported here) are only available to Patrons Not F95zone members?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If you download the Ren'py engine you can play any Ren'py game on a Mac by opening it from inside Ren'py
Thats a little bit more complex than that...
You need to unren the game too I think.
And if you dont have the same version of renpy as the dev there will be bugs.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wish there was a list of content I did pretty good with this in the past bad enough the annoying right click and it closes the game thing is still there, so use to doing that or escape to pull up menu to save I must closed it like 12 times by accident because of that lol.

But yeah I had the routine down pat feels like tons is missing I get that it has to be redone but still all sad the set up is so agrivating with way they worked it for accidental closes almost forgot about that issue, took ages to get passed it on the old version. And now I am getting back into the old routine I realizing its kind of worthless as I bet half the scenes I repeated daily are gone.

Like my old routine alarm just before they wake up shower, drink coffee, boom one is hte kitchen talk, and eat with her, talk with other, go to work try to talk to coworkers at office, visit mall to see sasha or visit university to see two girls there (certain bree is only one in game at the college right now). Go back home wait for girls to watch tv with, eat food with them, watch tv till bed time rinse and repeat with some days want to say weekends visit at least one girl at pool.

Just sad getting into that routine by defualt realizing I won't see any one in half the scenes because they are not set up yet, looks like not hmuch changed minus the art the stuff I have seen seems on same routine as old set up...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Wish there was a list of content I did pretty good with this in the past bad enough the annoying right click and it closes the game thing is still there, so use to doing that or escape to pull up menu to save I must closed it like 12 times by accident because of that lol.

But yeah I had the routine down pat feels like tons is missing I get that it has to be redone but still all sad the set up is so agrivating with way they worked it for accidental closes almost forgot about that issue, took ages to get passed it on the old version. And now I am getting back into the old routine I realizing its kind of worthless as I bet half the scenes I repeated daily are gone.

Like my old routine alarm just before they wake up shower, drink coffee, boom one is hte kitchen talk, and eat with her, talk with other, go to work try to talk to coworkers at office, visit mall to see sasha or visit university to see two girls there (certain bree is only one in game at the college right now). Go back home wait for girls to watch tv with, eat food with them, watch tv till bed time rinse and repeat with some days want to say weekends visit at least one girl at pool.

Just sad getting into that routine by defualt realizing I won't see any one in half the scenes because they are not set up yet, looks like not hmuch changed minus the art the stuff I have seen seems on same routine as old set up...
I ll try to add new stuff as fast as I can :)
And i ll put back as much of the old content as possible as soon as possible.

Reactions: Zalzany

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I ll try to add new stuff as fast as I can :)
And i ll put back as much of the old content as possible as soon as possible.
now if we could jsut get passed the accidental closing of the game :p Seriously though I get not letting me save when ever I want with right click but I played this last other night after playing 2 other renpy games that updated so I had that nasty habit of right clicking and closing the game over and over lol

I would rather see the old scenes back but you know if you got time waiting for the art, I wouldn't hold against you to look at that issue :D

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
now if we could jsut get passed the accidental closing of the game :p Seriously though I get not letting me save when ever I want with right click but I played this last other night after playing 2 other renpy games that updated so I had that nasty habit of right clicking and closing the game over and over lol

I would rather see the old scenes back but you know if you got time waiting for the art, I wouldn't hold against you to look at that issue :D
It's solved in the latest version already :=)

May 17, 2017
First off, the art and concept is great. The game has lots of potential for sure.

Right now I can't seem to do anything except talk to the girls (barely). Bree seems to always respond 'Sorry, I don't have time right now.', and Sasha mostly responds with that too. I also no longer have the option to ask for their numbers. Also, neither girl seems interested in any of the gifts. Lastly, a suggestion: change the color of the text for the inventory, it's hard to see against some backgrounds.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
First off, the art and concept is great. The game has lots of potential for sure.

Right now I can't seem to do anything except talk to the girls (barely). Bree seems to always respond 'Sorry, I don't have time right now.', and Sasha mostly responds with that too. I also no longer have the option to ask for their numbers. Also, neither girl seems interested in any of the gifts. Lastly, a suggestion: change the color of the text for the inventory, it's hard to see against some backgrounds.
How last one was this game makes you work for it. Big thing is its a dice roll or was for these things so trick is get your skills up then start trying to impress them, like I forgot how to get charisma up I think i had to talk in the mirror every day. And some of them roll dice on intelligence like Bree I think you need to be smart to impress here with some of the options in the first version, as she is going to school and expects a more educated man as her boyfriend.

I spent ages sorting all that out before having to restart from scratch to not mess it up on the first version till then it kind annoyed me big time then I did a lot of grind just imagined it was a Russian game they love that shit, before I know it I was banging every sasha, bree, and the other one you meet at college who is not in yet. And trying to bang my boss, coworker, and another girl all of wich are not in new art version yet I think...

These girls make you work for it its not a simple just pick right multiple choice so save scum and write down all the right answers as you go set up. You got do that for some things like know Sash Likes Scifi channel I think it was, but also pass check system that is partially RNG you over came it though before you needed like a 2-3 pass roll it was all pass and fail but you got more dice per skill you had I think so if I needed 2, I would grind till I got like 4 to up odds, before I knew it all the basic was damn near 100% chance to impress, and I felt like a bad ass with the ladies, but early on felt like a giant goober who pissed them off mroe then impressed them...

OH and nto a fanboy of this its love hate, if that. Just last version release I ahd an ass time of free time on my hands and it was a slow ass week for new content so I forced myself to play it at first. Before that i would rage quit in like 10 minutes every time I downloaded it lol But once I had a routine and knew what the hell I was doing like I said it was just another Russian game to me a grind it out, and fuck the girls kind of game, then it was all about seeing all the scenes I could get for sex with them

Oh and if dev is still here did you ever get any poolside content or I just never unlocked it? I saw a lot of potential for that, sadly a lot of these games that use real life pics have some sexy poolside pics, but its jsut a tease no actually sex at the pool just some bikni or nudity shots. And I live in desert and its summer now so can't lie poolside "fun" is something of a bonus this time of year.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

As I changed the way attributes are tested the balance of the game is completely screwed up ... I am style working on it but the recent bug assault left me little time for balancing the game :)

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
is there another way to level up charm, than practise speech in the mirror ? I somehow cant buy books, which helped with that, if i remember correctly

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes