Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This thread is still one version behind the patreon.
Books are in v18.06.8 so should be in.
Edit because i messed up.

Reactions: Deckmaster

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Dude, your game may be messed up atm, and it's understandable.

But damn you are putting alot of work and dedication into this game pumpin out bugfixes and patches almost daily.

Keep it up, I became a patreon last night because I look forward to the future of this game :)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
couple of things:
1) there's no feedback on wether or not my talking helps with the girls (I even brought up my talking stat to 10)
2) when you take a shower and the next hour a girl walks in then she becomes pissed at you (possibly ruining whatever affection you've build up? I don't know if there's lasting effects)
3) bree was in the shower from 4 in the morning till 11, yes, yes stereotypes but that's excessive, showering was the only yellow stat at that point so it's not like I could or should do other things
4) I only have work hard and work hard as options for working and both do the same thing
5) I asked for their number but they wouldn't give it to me and now the options gone, have I screwed myself or will it return later?

Kinces1991

Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem, I downloaded the file and tried to open the mac file but I just get the message LoSeSb can't be opened. Any help would be appreciated.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
couple of things:
1) there's no feedback on wether or not my talking helps with the girls (I even brought up my talking stat to 10)
2) when you take a shower and the next hour a girl walks in then she becomes pissed at you (possibly ruining whatever affection you've build up? I don't know if there's lasting effects)
3) bree was in the shower from 4 in the morning till 11, yes, yes stereotypes but that's excessive, showering was the only yellow stat at that point so it's not like I could or should do other things
4) I only have work hard and work hard as options for working and both do the same thing
5) I asked for their number but they wouldn't give it to me and now the options gone, have I screwed myself or will it return later?
1) Yes, it helps, depending on your choices during the conversation.
2) Normally you are just kicked out if you were already in the shower, she is pissed only if you come in.
3) I'll look into it (Are you sure you are using the latest version ?)
4) You gain more money with had work but it takes more time.
5) It looks like a bug to me.
I have a problem, I downloaded the file and tried to open the mac file but I just get the message LoSeSb can't be opened. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry I don't have any way to test the mac version as I don't have one, I just built it using Renpy :/
Dude, your game may be messed up atm, and it's understandable.

But damn you are putting alot of work and dedication into this game pumpin out bugfixes and patches almost daily.

Keep it up, I became a patreon last night because I look forward to the future of this game :)
Thx, I'll do my very best not to disappoint you :)

Reactions: zxcvtr

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
saves from previous versions are not working, its depressing to stat up every time, u must give us a shortcut for it..

perverkid2040

Jun 2, 2018
I love this game. I've some problem with dating and ask for number phone. Only works once and cant go dating anymore :(

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Saturday afternoon date does seem to work. Every evening or night date will result in lost of friendshippoints.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I love this game. I've some problem with dating and ask for number phone. Only works once and cant go dating anymore :(
Same. Dated Sasha once. Then after that I just couldn't initiate another date after invite. Tried different time slots, different days, different methods (through phone or outright asking her), but nothing. :(

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I admit, I'm still on the .7 version, but to me the game doesn't seem that intuitive. Raising your strength and intelligence seem straight forward enough, but I had to find in this thread how to raise charm and even then, I thought something was wrong, since that "talking to the mirror" wasn't amongst the options, until around ten or eleven at night (and even then, not always).

I have no idea what the clothing does since not all descriptions are that clear (might be a good idea to add what exactly they do).

Also, the descriptions of the options is sometimes wrong. Not only does "work hard" appear twice at the office, when I wore the sporting outfit at the park, I had "take a nap" twice, but when I clicked it, my strength went up. Guess it was a power nap...

fungeek74

May 4, 2018
Enable Console:

Goto [game root]\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Search for config.console =
Set to config.console = True

Open Console: In-game press shift+o

Console Commands:

Stats listed from left to right (Energy, Hunger, Grooming, Fun, Knowledge, Strength, Charm and Money)

hero.energy.score=xx
hero.hunger.score=xx
hero.grooming.score=xx
hero.fun.score=xx
hero.knowledge.score=xx
hero.strength.score=xx
hero.charm.score=xx
hero.money=xx

Replace "xx" with the numeric value of your choice

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Read through some of the code to figure these out.

Console Codes:
bree.relationship += 100
bree.desire += 100
sasha.relationship += 100
sasha.desire += 100

hero.grooming += 10
hero.fun += 10
hero.hunger += 10
hero.energy += 10
hero.knowledge += 100
hero.fitness += 100
hero.charm += 100
hero.cash = 9999

I haven't yet figured out what the handcuff variable is.

fungeek74

May 4, 2018
Read through some of the code to figure these out.

Console Codes:
bree.relationship += 100
bree.desire += 100
sasha.relationship += 100
sasha.desire += 100

hero.grooming += 10
hero.fun += 10
hero.hunger += 10
hero.energy += 10
hero.knowledge += 100
hero.fitness += 100
hero.charm += 100
hero.cash = 9999

I haven't yet figured out what the handcuff variable is.
bree.sub and sasha.sub

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have no idea what the clothing does since not all descriptions are that clear (might be a good idea to add what exactly they do).
In .7 they do nothing...
Yeah adding help text is definitly on my to do list ^^
Also, the descriptions of the options is sometimes wrong. Not only does "work hard" appear twice at the office, when I wore the sporting outfit at the park, I had "take a nap" twice, but when I clicked it, my strength went up. Guess it was a power nap...
Both were bugs, they will be corrected in .10.
The second "Take a nap" should be "Go for a run".
Raising your strength and intelligence seem straight forward enough, but I had to find in this thread how to raise charm and even then, I thought something was wrong, since that "talking to the mirror" wasn't amongst the options, until around ten or eleven at night (and even then, not always).
.9 has more ways to improve charm (sunbathing and haircuts).
Same. Dated Sasha once. Then after that I just couldn't initiate another date after invite. Tried different time slots, different days, different methods (through phone or outright asking her), but nothing. :(
What version are you using ?
bree.sub and sasha.sub
Sub does nothing for Bree ATM but it does change Sasha's sex scene.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes