godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hey I own the steam release but, the game is not only not starting, but has crashed my PC to bluescreen in the attempt. I opened a tocket on the offical discord but any ideas what I should do to resolve this issue?
usually blue screen has nothing to do with the game, it might be a hardware or driver issue, try reinstall the latest GPU driver, or even replace your video card.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So, playing this game and looking at the contacts' section in the mobile, I've always wondered about the characters' surnames. The only characters that have theirs revealed so far are the male protagonist (Seeker if the default one's kept and it should be the same for Minami), Bree (if in her route her surname Cheese (that's her surname there) is maintained), Camila and Cassidy (Foglio and Johnson respectively). Cherie might keep Dwayne's surname after the latter's sudden retirement from the company (and life) or she could use again her maiden surname, if she's included eventually in the game after a poll. :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
1. What can this store do?
2. What will happen if you use these items?
View attachment 3706120
Store lets you buy those things, and theyre barely ever used. You can offer Lexi drugs before having sex with her, and I think you can smoke weed with some of the girls
You can also use it on yourself for a boost of energy, if I remember correctly.
Couldn't say if you can get OD on it or not though, since I only used it once or twice, when my Mike had super low energy.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Update: Make story tracker to work when both bree gamer and bree maid path are enabled.
Update: Enable Bree gamer path and maid path in same time, remove Hamony dupicate events.
Update: Reupload the LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip file, remove a line of debug output code

The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.
- Enable Bree's gamer path and maid path in sametime
- Prevent the triggering of duplicate events on different paths in Hamony.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_24.4.0.zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the current version (24.4.0/24.4.0a/24.4.0b), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bg\mall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.
your mod very useful
I hope link will on homepage

st1l

Jul 5, 2017
Does anybody have a fix for Linux issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I try to launch it, it simply hangs on a loading screen, almost reaching the end.

I mean, obviously it lacks steam library; but the thing is - I don't have it installed, and don't plan to (and not even sure whether it would help). So, any ideas?

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Store lets you buy those things, and theyre barely ever used. You can offer Lexi drugs before having sex with her, and I think you can smoke weed with some of the girls
how do you get that option? i have drugs in my inventory but Lexi goes straight to sex..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.5.1a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [667 MB]
- - - -

Mac [704 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sei1

Jan 13, 2024
Uh, how do you access cheats again? I turned on question mark and no option to add money or anything. Hows it work again?

Edit: I found it

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes