godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Does anybody have a fix for Linux issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I try to launch it, it simply hangs on a loading screen, almost reaching the end.

I mean, obviously it lacks steam library; but the thing is - I don't have it installed, and don't plan to (and not even sure whether it would help). So, any ideas?
if you have a working old version, try replace the new version's file "lib/py3-linux-x86_64/LoSeSb" with the old version's

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
It seems didn't contain Kat & Amy's content in this leak.
remember to keep your old "dlc_fafow.rpa" file and copy it to new version's game folder.
Thanks for the heads up!
Quick question tho, copying the file would allow us to keep the progress made with the DLC characters but it wouldn't unlock the new content for them, right?

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
So i decided to see what content there was for Bree MC and I noticed that some of the scenes in the gallery are greyed out. Does anyone know how I can get these scenes?
Dwayne Love is 30
Dwayne Kink is 25

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
So recently replaying and want to unlock Camila and I know to do it you have to get Kylie arrested but the only way to do that is Kylie's night assault and to either let Bree or Sasha get killed or let Kylie rape you but when you do that Kylie get's pregnant no matter what. Is there any way to unlock Camila without letting Bree or Sasha die or getting Kylie pregnant or do I just have to let that happen?

Last edited:

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
I'm going to lose Bree and Sasha how can I make them stay please help
Try waiting a week in-game at least. Avoid sleeping with them and being in any rooms where both of them are present for that entire week and you should be in the clear. If you got both pregnant already, then it's likely too late and nothing can stop them from leaving, you'll have to start over.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
So recently replaying and want to unlock Camila and I know to do it you have to get Kylie arrested but the only way to do that is Kylie's night assault and to either let Bree or Sasha get killed or let Kylie rape you but when you do that Kylie get's pregnant no matter what. Is there any way to unlock Camila without letting Bree or Sasha die or getting Kylie pregnant or do I just have to let that happen?
You have to let her rape you or kill one of the 2 chicks.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes