ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Curious to know which version you were running when this happened.
The latest one hotfix g.
Now to be fair I did upgrade from the initial update where Harmony would disappear from the game entirely after her introduction so that might have something to do with it

Dec 1, 2018
Busted update. Even using cheat to max out all of Sahsa and Brees stats, Bree still ends up leaving the game.

Also, Harmony never shows up, even after attending bible study multiple times.
Don't cheat lesbian to 100%. Move it to 50%. 100% lesbian means she isn't into guys anymore.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I hope next update will bring back Club, Restaurant and working Office Party event.
The club and restaurant are still there as is the office party. You need to buy clothes for certain locations to unlock.

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
The club and restaurant are still there as is the office party. You need to buy clothes for certain locations to unlock.
Beach came aviable on first restart. Gym took third restart to pop up in day 1. Not sure why it's not working as expected in 20.1.1g update

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Beach came aviable on first restart. Gym took third restart to pop up in day 1. Not sure why it's not working as expected in 20.1.1g update
Might have worked on previous hotfix but not this one, 20.1.1h is out but im just gunna hold off in dling and uploading them all for a bit as there will likely be another hotfix shortly after i do so.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The old renpy console command for adding skills don't seem to be working anymore.

hero.skills.append("martial_arts")
hero.skills.append("golf")
hero.skills.append("dance")
hero.skills.append("cooking")
hero.skills.append("video_games")
hero.skills.append("guitar")
hero.skills.append("no_sleep")
hero.skills.append("iron_stomach")
hero.skills.append("hung")

Can anyone help me figure out how to edit Mike's skills via console again?
View attachment 527803
I haven't checked with this version yet because of all the bug complaints but the old way was
$ hero.skills.append("guitar")

I'll wait for a proper stable build before checking but i think your syntax was missing the $

Reactions: XStarLordX

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
i'm stuck at 60kp with palla and can't proceed any further with her as the guide that was posted early states she needs to have 70 kp. Am i doing something wrong or missing something? how do i increase her kp past 60?
Ask her out on a date, have sex with her, later there will be a dialogue where she asks you if you'll break up with her because you've already had sex, don't break up with her and you'll gain kink points.
60 is the max kink points before taking her home.
Hope it helps

Reactions: jasonsilvers43
Nov 4, 2018
Ask her out on a date, have sex with her, later there will be a dialogue where she asks you if you'll break up with her because you've already had sex, don't break up with her and you'll gain kink points.
60 is the max kink points before taking her home.
Hope it helps
Thank you very much is was very helpful.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure if it's just another bug but there's no way for me to stop anna and kleio from leaving. The moment you sleep with each enough times they end up talking and regardless of where you are in band progression, story progression or their stats they both vamoose.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not sure if it's just another bug but there's no way for me to stop anna and kleio from leaving. The moment you sleep with each enough times they end up talking and regardless of where you are in band progression, story progression or their stats they both vamoose.
Yup. They change all the harem requirement. Maybe we need some new walkthrough

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
Triggered Ayesha's wrestling match event, she gave the MC her phone number , but she isn't on his Contacts, nor is there an option to call her like with kylie. I can't even find her anywhere. Is this her only event for now or am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes