zozol333

Nov 24, 2017
Damn i have bug when i wanna do some activity like sleep, eat etc my game crashes. I don't know how to fix this.

kevthomson

Jan 26, 2020
How do I get Bree preggers, I've slept multiple times with her, always cumming inside, but nothing has happened yet. My Kink with her is low tho.

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
I have a question, if I give a slave collar to a girl and she accepts.
Can I later propose to her with a wedding ring?

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
MC keeps refusing night club invite after dates. It appears night club isn't available but new location "beach" is. Also appears fancy restauraunt is now missing also.

Anyone else having this issue?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
MC keeps refusing night club invite after dates. It appears night club isn't available but new location "beach" is. Also appears fancy restauraunt is now missing also.

Anyone else having this issue?
night club is available after you buy fancy clothes

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
How do I get Bree preggers, I've slept multiple times with her, always cumming inside, but nothing has happened yet. My Kink with her is low tho.
I recommend reading the pdf file in page 1
If you don't have the "hung" skill, you have 1/3 chance of getting the girl pregnant each time. She'll come a few days later to you, confronting you about it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
My old save got lost so now i have no clue anymore how to get both girls without bree leaving my sorry ass. Someone can tell me wtf i do wrong?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes