wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
This won't work. You only MEET Camilla and talk about the spycam if you get the stalking footage trigger. It doesn't make Camilla date able, only arresting Kyle does that.
Ahh shit, yeah I reread walkthrough. So there is no opportunity to make Camila date able only to arrest Kylie? Maybe there is opportunity with console commands or later after arrest to free her?

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
This won't work. You only MEET Camilla and talk about the spycam if you get the stalking footage trigger. It doesn't make Camilla date able, only arresting Kyle does that.
Okey, any way I can't trigger event when Kylie get on spycam and continue the progress with Kylie route, what have I do to get this trigger?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Okey, any way I can't trigger event when Kylie get on spycam and continue the progress with Kylie route, what have I do to get this trigger?
Believe it or not, I couldn't either. I simply went out there had her leave, and had to raise her yandere through the regular route events, then when she came back, made sure she was targeting Bree to get that exclusive attack event at the university to get her yandere up to the point it needed to be to get assaulted.

Word to the wise though, make sure which girl you want Kylie to kill during that assault has the higher lp. I accidentally got Sasha killed when I wanted it to be Bree because of this.

Mar 27, 2022
Believe it or not, I couldn't either. I simply went out there had her leave, and had to raise her yandere through the regular route events, then when she came back, made sure she was targeting Bree to get that exclusive attack event at the university to get her yandere up to the point it needed to be to get assaulted.

Word to the wise though, make sure which girl you want Kylie to kill during that assault has the higher lp. I accidentally got Sasha killed when I wanted it to be Bree because of this.
Also if you dont want anyone to die, and Kylie to be executed as a result, you have to let Kylie rape you (which will always get her pregnant). You'll get Camila, everyone lives, and you get two different prison sex scenes. One with Kylie and one in front of her.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Also if you dont want anyone to die, and Kylie to be executed as a result, you have to let Kylie rape you (which will always get her pregnant). You'll get Camila, everyone lives, and you get two different prison sex scenes. One with Kylie and one in front of her.
Yeah thanks I forgot that part.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What does enabling cheats do?
It enables cheats - god mode, ability to adjust the stats of girls to their current caps, add money, but at the cost of not being able to get achievements or accessing New Game Plus.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
[fails the roommate harem and gets my ass kicked by Bruce Willis]

Well, this is unfortunate; not as bad as , but still rather unfortunate.

[fails band harem]

Well, I apparently suck at being a gigolo in this game. Time to get $5K, marry Sasha again, and New Game + this timeline away.

[bangs the tomboy]

Worth it.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for this fame wish for more bre Mc contanct with the girls I just hop the dlc girls are not only Mike Mc are also bree

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
[fails the roommate harem and gets my ass kicked by Bruce Willis]

Well, this is unfortunate; not as bad as , but still rather unfortunate.

[fails band harem]

Well, I apparently suck at being a gigolo in this game. Time to get $5K, marry Sasha again, and New Game + this timeline away.

[bangs the tomboy]

Worth it.
You can also try some other harems or girl requiring longer... working to have more money for NG+ in the meanwhile. Also, if you are collecting CGs/achievements, the end is slightly different if the girl is pregnant or not.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how do i get the footjob scene'?
Sasha needs to have Dom points and you need to have the massage skill. Watch TV with only Sasha during the week to trigger. To get all scenes you need to raise the Dom points to 25 and then 50+ and a certain number of times to progress (I believe 4 or 5 massages)

TrickyTower

Jun 8, 2021
Sasha needs to have Dom points and you need to have the massage skill. Watch TV with only Sasha during the week to trigger. To get all scenes you need to raise the Dom points to 25 and then 50+ and a certain number of times to progress (I believe 4 or 5 massages)
i cant even get to massage her feet.... if i choose watch tv it only lets me watch a movie but no massage

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes