Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have to say the dev is super evil. Angela is such a yummy mummy its seems sinful to let her hot character sprite go to waste I know there won't be any incest but could she at least be a romance option for Bree? Seriously in terms of looks she is easily top 5. Would love a 3some with Angela and Minami since they aren't blood related so its okay ;)
You just skipped through the dialogue, didn't you? Angela is the MC's mum, Minami is adopted.

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Can we switched Angela and Shiori's art please.

I'll stop ranting about Shiori's gatekeeping Audrey's path at all because she probably the first one I hit 100% with.

Reactions: Konstantinus

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all, just started playing, enjoying so far. I’m a bit confused about ‘luck’. Does it impact anything significant?

Also, how does the ‘four leaf clover’ work? I’ve found several. When you have one it appears on your character profile (or phone) I forget. You can also click on it and it seems to get removed from your inventory.

Is the luck effect in place from just having the clover, in which case should I try and collect as many as possible? Or does the luck only come from ’using’ it from your inventory? Thanks

Torins

May 2, 2017
So... MC Bree is still broken af, can't even "meet Sasha at the pub" even though I've had multiple drinks with her. When dating Mike, I started out with a "Friendzone her" button no mater where i went. I did laugh a little however, when i dated Mike at the cinema, and got options to "put hand on her thigh" and up to "finger her" which i thought was hilarious, but it only emphasizes how much this game is made for Male MC, to the point where most places it gets the pronouns wrong. also, how can you meet Aletta when taking a break at a place you can't go?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all, just started playing, enjoying so far. I’m a bit confused about ‘luck’. Does it impact anything significant?

Also, how does the ‘four leaf clover’ work? I’ve found several. When you have one it appears on your character profile (or phone) I forget. You can also click on it and it seems to get removed from your inventory.

Is the luck effect in place from just having the clover, in which case should I try and collect as many as possible? Or does the luck only come from ’using’ it from your inventory? Thanks
So far I only know that you need luck to have wet dreams of a girl, you need to have those wet dreams to meet the wet dream girl in "ingame real life" you don't need to choose luck as your traits/skill at the start of the gameplay coz that's what the 4leaf is for, not sure if luck effects your winning chances for lottery in the bar of not tho.

Reactions: always86

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
So I have a question, thanks in advance for answering.

Well the question is that whenever I go on a date with any girl i end up making them happy and I make sure the bar on top right corner is 100% as well and once the date ends, girl replies to me IT WAS REALLY NICE and just walks off

Why is this happening?

ZapMAAW

Jul 10, 2019
So I have a question, thanks in advance for answering.

Well the question is that whenever I go on a date with any girl i end up making them happy and I make sure the bar on top right corner is 100% as well and once the date ends, girl replies to me IT WAS REALLY NICE and just walks off

Why is this happening?
you need enough love points with the characters before you can take them home. To increase the points you need to compliment, text, and talk to them and such. usually the points will be capped too. if that's the case you have to do their unique events to get higher LP. read the wiki, it gives the full even details for every girl up to a fairly recent release.

Reactions: Steven Ethan

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
You just skipped through the dialogue, didn't you? Angela is the MC's mum, Minami is adopted.
Uhm no I think you misunderstand me. I know for a fact that Angela and MC won't have any content because of incest. Minami is adopted as you said so there is no incest if Bree, Angela and Minami have a 3some. It just seems sad to let a good looking character sprite go to waste and it was just an idea not a demand I know how tired you specifically get of telling people off for constantly demanding stuff. Dev gets enough hate as it is for no good reason my post was meant to be more of a joke sorry if it didn't come out that way. Also thanks for all your posts appreciate it skads.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

As has been said, so far "luck" is only known to affect the Emma dream sequences. The four leaf clover is one of two items (along with Lavish' panties) to increase your luck stat, you have to consume it before going to sleep. You'll need both if you start "unlucky", one if you start "normal", and none if you start "lucky" to trigger the sequences. Since the clover gets consumed you'll need another one if you want to rely on it.

is the game really not animated?
The game really is not animated, correct.

Reactions: always86

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v20.9.2 New Sex Scenes? Dev: NO

v20.10.1 New Sex Scenes??? Dev: NO

v20.10.2 New Sex Scenes???????????????????????? Dev: NO

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Getting the below error at the end of a date with with Sasha, only non-vanilla code is UnRen.bat for rollback and console commands (option 3). Tried changing date but still got the same error at the end. I am able to hit ignore several times (i think 4 or 5 times) to get it to continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a console command to bypass the "Sasha Boobjob" thing ? if you fricken adjust her KP with the cheats, it breaks the game, where Sasha never comes to the pool... thats stupid... as someone who wants to see all content, and not get gate-keep'd due to fucking every girl, it annoys me that I cant adjust it.. I dont even touch the damn LP, and play normally, but the KP and the Lesbian points are a damn chore to increase or decrease as the need may arise...

Again I want the code to bypass it to where she already has big boobs, since very step besides the first has the WT claiming "requirement involves not having cheated"... wtf... its not even a complete game yet, why should we play "fairly"... especially since there might be bugs we could help the dev find further down those paths but due to being locked out we cant...

If thats the case, just have Sasha be insecure about her tit size as part of her character, and the MC can either encourage her to get the boobjob, or not (for plank lovers)... dont tie it to KP, since to me they are useless aside from the boobjob anyway as I hate the whole "BDSM" and Master Slave dynamic, and would never purposely increase them to that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a console command to bypass the "Sasha Boobjob" thing ? if you fricken adjust her KP with the cheats, it breaks the game, where Sasha never comes to the pool... thats stupid... as someone who wants to see all content, and not get gate-keep'd due to fucking every girl, it annoys me that I cant adjust it.. I dont even touch the damn LP, and play normally, but the KP and the Lesbian points are a damn chore to increase or decrease as the need may arise...

Again I want the code to bypass it to where she already has big boobs, since very step besides the first has the WT claiming "requirement involves not having cheated"... wtf... its not even a complete game yet, why should we play "fairly"... especially since there might be bugs we could help the dev find further down those paths but due to being locked out we cant...

If thats the case, just have Sasha be insecure about her tit size as part of her character, and the MC can either encourage her to get the boobjob, or not (for plank lovers)... dont tie it to KP, since to me they are useless aside from the boobjob anyway as I hate the whole "BDSM" and Master Slave dynamic, and would never purposely increase them to that.
(1) "Cheating" on Sasha is generally "kissing another girls while Sasha is present" (exceptions for harems), so you're free to meet and greet every other girl, whatever the greeting is, as long as you keep your hands to yourself when she is at the same location.

(2) As has been said multiple times, almost nothing in this game can be changed by a simple console command without major complications being likely. There may be exceptions, but due to the intertwined nature of different elements, any command is likely to crash the game.

(3) If your definition of how a game should be playable differs from the one currently implemented, of course it is prudent to say so. However, nobody is forced to do as you wish, and if you want to coerce the dev to change stuff, you might want to ask politely instead of trying to order others around and whine like an entitled brat. That gives better odds that people will care.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Uhm no I think you misunderstand me. I know for a fact that Angela and MC won't have any content because of incest. Minami is adopted as you said so there is no incest if Bree, Angela and Minami have a 3some. It just seems sad to let a good looking character sprite go to waste and it was just an idea not a demand I know how tired you specifically get of telling people off for constantly demanding stuff. Dev gets enough hate as it is for no good reason my post was meant to be more of a joke sorry if it didn't come out that way. Also thanks for all your posts appreciate it skads.
Ah right, i misinterpreted it, my bad. Im picking up what you're putting down.

Reactions: fetishgirl
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes