DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So before I get "yelled at", I have looked through the last 68 pages of comments and and used the "search this thread" function.... I want to ask, how to you start a birthday date event? I have Bree at maxed LP, but on her birthday I can only wish her happy birthday and give her a present. I keep clicking on wait and nothing happens. I have the game saved on the morning of the day and keeps reloading, even asking her on a date on that day doesn't trigger the event. Am I missing something? Help greatly appreciated.

Edited: Playing on Android.
Just ask her to date. Go to the Cinema or the Restaurant.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So, uh, anyone know if there are plans to add Minami to the Home Harem? Bree and Sasha are submissive enough that they don't care about me doing things with other girls, but it would be nice to have Minami included in group stuff.

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
No but iirc if you already have home harem requirement for band harem is actually higher because first you cheated on Sasha and now you cheat on her again. So you have it higher for her to be still stay by you and without her the whole band is breaking because you brought disharmony to these friends.
I maxed out Kleio and Anna's LP plus had the band at 100%. Band harem still failed. I must have screwed up somewhere.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes, Samantha, you are the best girl. Right up there with Morgan. And Palla.

...Okay, just give me the Sweet, Sweeter and Sweetest Harem and no one gets hurt!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With parts of the background being there, I read "Hottüb", and I am sure my Hottüb was missing a few screws and the back wall did not fit.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I give up a lot of glitches
I never play a version with a letter alphabetically before my username. Might be hard for you to apply (I don't think we had an "m" yet), but yeah, in a multi branched game like this, these things unfortunately happen a lot.

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
I never play a version with a letter alphabetically before my username. Might be hard for you to apply (I don't think we had an "m" yet), but yeah, in a multi branched game like this, these things unfortunately happen a lot.
you know I'm typical person what just want good game possible to play but here is too many glitches for me so I will try this game maybe after some months who knows.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you know I'm typical person what just want good game possible to play but here is too many glitches for me so I will try this game maybe after some months who knows.
Then a hint about versions: the first three numbers (21.2.1 in this case) are the actual version. The letter after that tells you how many bug fix updates have happened. So waiting for "c" or "d" will usually have the major glitches sorted out.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes