Mtaoprt

Feb 1, 2024
Might take a while before I port this next update. Extracting the script files seems to break something in the store. Haven't been able to find a fix yet
There is also errors when sleeping and setting up threesome dates in your current available build, wondering if you can take a look at those as well in your next update

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
So, when there is a new update, i usually just use my old saves, but since like, two updates ago, Cassidy is gone, she doesn't appear in the characters tab, in the cellphone she is all max up but the love part is 0, something went very wrong, i dunno how and why and i can't rollback cause my save don't go that back.

there is a way to add her back into the game?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
There is also errors when sleeping and setting up threesome dates in your current available build, wondering if you can take a look at those as well in your next update
I can take a look at the error for sleeping easily enough but I'll need a screenshot of the error for a threesome date. Don't have time to play the game through to that point just to see if I can find that error

Nov 10, 2023
I can't get the home harem, I always fail to get Bree's stats high enough before it is too late. Can anybody give me any advice how to get there faster or give me save with home harem completed?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.7.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately. I have resolved a couple of issues that impacted the last port, i.e. errors in the shops and when trying to sleep.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Kinda cool to see BreeMC getting enough content to be worth messing with a bit. Still pretty weird how some of the actions behave in a more maleMC way though.

Gwenx

Dec 12, 2017
you do not need any extra file, once you have the game .zip file and you extract it you will be able to see all the files within the .zip file itself, there is no software required, it's literally just the default window's file explorer to view the files
I think the architecture changed, the "ch" folder doesn't exist anymore. All the characters are .rpa files now

Reactions: Keggo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn "sister" story line hasnt been touched in a LONG time...
I think it is completed and won't be touched anymore.

I just don't get any further at REONA, no matter how I try and instead the story goes no further data I can do it normally but, for example
Is calling Reona for a hot coffee still to be implemented?
REONA doesn't want to talk in class, is stuck in 70% of the relationship, is there any solution?
Reona path is still not completed.

I can't get the home harem, I always fail to get Bree's stats high enough before it is too late. Can anybody give me any advice how to get there faster or give me save with home harem completed?
Probably a question of "how to get there slower". Avoid having too much sex with the girls in too quick succession, so the event does not trigger before you are ready.

Is there a walkthrough or guide for this game??
In addition to what has been said about wiki and in game hints: a classic walkthrough does not exist anymore and basically does not work that well for this kind of game, so it is unlikely somebody will do another one.

This I have to agree with. I've been playing this game for a couple of years and always wanted to know what it would be like after marrying someone. I mean each ending has a girl narrated ending with maybe a scene or two, but seeing the life after marriage with a kid or family would be nice to see
While that would be nice, if the "marrying a girl" should have any impact on the story at all apart from "you and your whatever harem tied the knot" in a stats window, it would need a shitton of if-thens and new content to be added, which would then probably only be seen by a small part of the playerbase. I am not against the idea, I just don't think it really is feasible.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes