Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Wait what NTR does Kat have and can u please say it. The Dev should change both of this so that it is optional like all the other characters scenes. We should all keep telling him about it until he decides to change it and make it optional like all the other characters NTR scenes.
I'm not aware of any with Kat at the moment but the way her story is progressing I'm going to assume it will have at some point with Jack. Hopefully the choices already made allow you to shoot that bullshit down by avoiding introducing him to Kat, etc.

After the last outburst on twitter, the dev hasn't been seen back in the thread. They went back to Discord or wherever it is that they go, where they don't have to hear any critique.

Mar 27, 2022
Ok so there's a lot of different elements happening at once regarding game design and dev's intentions, and obviously I'm not the dev or speaking on behalf of them but just figured I put most of this into 1 post to help clear up/consolidate it for the 3 people who will read it before it gets buried and forgotten. First thing to say is that this game is designed with the intent to be replayed which is obvious by the many different endings and new game plus. Do a run, learn some things, make mistakes, play again. It is a dating sim after all and whats a sim without making mistakes?
Right now there's the base game and the DLC which adds Amy, Kat, and Reona. The dev has stated that all NTR is avoidable (the definition of avoidable is up for debate among people in this thread). To my knowledge it was never clarified if that was in regards to the base game or the game AND all its dlc. With the base game there are moments where you can stumble upon NTR without any advanced warning. Alexis is the prime example with her first event, Aletta can be fucked by Dwayne before you have sex with her or else you share Lexi with Dwayne (this is avoided by sleeping with Lexi or dealing with Dwayne before this event).
In regards to the DLC characters, Reona does hook up with someone before you are exclusive/discuss what type of relationship you have. If this is or isn't NTR is sorta moot because its unavoidable if you wish to progress with her. If you consider that NTR you wont like it, if you don't consider it NTR or are indifferent you wont care. Sadly it just becomes a definition game. Personally I don't care, its a sim and Reona is supposed to be a slut. Sluts sleep around and having her do that is realistic. That being said, yeah there's no real warning and the "NTR is avoidable" might make you think that wasn't going to happen. So in the most technical sense you can avoid NTR or NTR adjacent scenes using the wiki, or not playing the DLC but that means devaluing some of the dating sim/game elements. In the same way warnings in the game itself would devalue it.
With Kat there's a scene where if you choose not to fuck her on cam she finds some other male "talent". If you're fine with this it goes nowhere, otherwise it leads to a relationship ending event. If you're following her path doing all the normal choices you'll never run into this but its still there as a thing that can happen.
Now all this being said I like the game and I like the Dev. I'm into corruption and redheads. This game's got a lot of the former and less of the latter but I realize and accept there will be things that aren't perfectly for me. If we're all being honest the perfect solution is probably a setting to toggle warnings of "hey this path/option/character might contain things that are/might be considered NTR and if you don't like it that's fine but this isn't for you".

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.8.0b] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [730 MB]
- - - -

Mac [720 MB]
- - - -

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok so there's a lot of different elements happening at once regarding game design and dev's intentions, and obviously I'm not the dev or speaking on behalf of them but just figured I put most of this into 1 post to help clear up/consolidate it for the 3 people who will read it before it gets buried and forgotten. First thing to say is that this game is designed with the intent to be replayed which is obvious by the many different endings and new game plus. Do a run, learn some things, make mistakes, play again. It is a dating sim after all and whats a sim without making mistakes?
> play a long ass grind game
> dev expects you to stumble into missable NTR. write it down. and then restart the fucking game so you can have a second run, this time forewarned about "what not to do" so you could intentionally miss it the next play throguh

fuck that shit
Now all this being said I like the game and I like the Dev. I'm into corruption and redheads. This game's got a lot of the former and less of the latter but I realize and accept there will be things that aren't perfectly for me. If we're all being honest the perfect solution is probably a setting to toggle warnings of "hey this path/option/character might contain things that are/might be considered NTR and if you don't like it that's fine but this isn't for you".
There is no way this is accidental. especially considering how many people complained and pointed this out over the years.
Dev is getting off to the idea of inflicting unwanted fetishes on unsuspecting players.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just got the new update. Why the fuck did every girl just lose a love and sub point when I went to bed? Is this a new mechanic? that's awful it'll just make everything a constant grind

Reactions: Rubik_2050

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Just got the new update. Why the fuck did every girl just lose a love and sub point when I went to bed? Is this a new mechanic? that's awful it'll just make everything a constant grind
Because the game gets more stupid and broken with each update.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
It's bug either wait for a patch for it to be fix or start a new save file, since most of the times bugs usually affect load save files

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Does Cassidy come back? I played this about two or three years ago and liked her a lot. I liked the situation she was in. The rich girl who has problems kind of thing. Movies that are done..WELL!..about this are always really good imo. Chinatown for example

micekick

Jan 10, 2018
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.8b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the itch or the patreon version?

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes