marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
As of right now there's two different band harem ending, one where you marry Anna and Kleio, and another where you marry all three so I don't see why a third ending wouldn't be possible, I mean they do mention that the girl that left the band after sleeping with Anna was called Amy so going off context clues (A girl who's into women, can play guitar, left a band, ect) would seem the Amy we meet is the same Amy that left the Deathless Harpies I wonder if this mean Amy will be rejoining the band?
It is indeed the same Amy. There will definitely be, band harem is still being worked on.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Ugh, so paranoid I can't re-trigger the kleio/anna dinner scene. I meet the requirements, but no matter where I am (studio, park, etc.) and they're together, it won't restart. :(

The only reason I am fairly certain it's still doable is it's still in my journal, but go figure it's literally the ONE event that doesn't have a spoiler. xD

If anyone has a tip on how to get it to trigger, I am all ears. :p

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Ugh, so paranoid I can't re-trigger the kleio/anna dinner scene. I meet the requirements, but no matter where I am (studio, park, etc.) and they're together, it won't restart. :(

The only reason I am fairly certain it's still doable is it's still in my journal, but go figure it's literally the ONE event that doesn't have a spoiler. xD

If anyone has a tip on how to get it to trigger, I am all ears. :p
Here's the code, maybe seeing the triggers and checks will help you see what you're missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
This is a save file that has acquired all the skills that can be learned except bookworm. Just propose to Morgan and +start+ again after getting married on Sunday.

I still don’t know what functions bookworm has. In addition, four-leaf clover is not a skill, so I still can’t get it immediately after +Start+. In addition, I have not obtained iron stomach and I don’t know how to obtain it.

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Here's the code, maybe seeing the triggers and checks will help you see what you're missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate you, but I went ahead and went back to the save prior to me missing the date, Lost a couple of hours of play, but better than starting over.

And I fixed Harmony because me messing with her stats happened afterwards as well. So win/win!

Reactions: Ilovekatz19

cclack

Feb 28, 2018
This is a save file that has acquired all the skills that can be learned except bookworm. Just propose to Morgan and +start+ again after getting married on Sunday.

I still don’t know what functions bookworm has. In addition, four-leaf clover is not a skill, so I still can’t get it immediately after +Start+. In addition, I have not obtained iron stomach and I don’t know how to obtain it.
Book worm makes it so it only takes an hour to get progress on a book instead of two. Iron stomach is one of the perks you can get if you take a negative one. For some reason, I am lucky doesn't stay with new game plus. So, you always have to take a negative trait to get it, or just find a clover/get lavish's panties.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question. I own the game and both DLC's on Steam. Is the content any different from what can be gotten from Patreon? Like is there more in the patreon version or?

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Screenshot_20241003_091126.jpg
I get this error code while trying to get Angela's results from hospital. It doesn't kick me out,but it kinda doesn't let me finish the event either (I think so). Screenshot is from older version, but the same bug persists in latest version too. Any ideas?

Mar 27, 2022
DLC release on steam has a lot of people showing up here. Almost makes me think this thread needs an FAQ it can point to, but the wiki probably handles enough of that

naegy

Sep 24, 2020
I've noticed that it'll sometimes actually schedule it for the Saturday after next. That or, and this is less likely, it got cancelled because the in game season changed from summer to fall.
I tried what was suggested to accept in the same season but the same thing happens, and also whether it was the next Saturday, so I think it must be a bug in this version

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes