KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
so i need 1000 gold build shop? get 0 gold start game? how am i suppose hire? if start game 0 gold? cheat not work new update...

update: so by clicking around you get total 800 gold... great still not enough... so have wait for? haha

Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
so i need 1000 gold build shop? get 0 gold start game? how am i suppose hire? if start game 0 gold? cheat not work new update...

update: so by clicking around you get total 800 gold... great still not enough... so have wait for? haha
I had an issue where there were a bunch of saves that all had zero cash, delete the save and start a new one, then you get something like 20k in cash

• Wow
Reactions: KhaiFirst

prehot

Jun 25, 2020

Delete all older fake saves and start a fresh new game think the saves are corrupted. You should get a 20k gold fresh start.

• Wow
Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
omg! haha you sure? delete save in that game? so is error? wow

update: so i start new game delete first game.. wow i start different, got like prolouge and saw goddess naomi and start game 20K haha eh i love isekei game first think it like real life... start with nothing.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Game is poorly optimize it seem use just 2core... of 6core my pc have.. oh game Seem to Lag or stop each time click mission/quest/cook after you past Tavern lvl4...

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the '1000 ways to die' series has forever ruined the image of girls masturbating with vegetation in my eyes

ever since i learned that apparently vegetables have tiny hairs that can rip up your insides if you try to masturbate with them i cringe whenever i see an image like pic 1

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I would take that series with a HEAVY grain of salt. Every story they showed took several liberties with the original version to the point that they're not even the same.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
It only remains to wait for the cheat to be updated, otherwise very slow :D

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I thought that the Protagonist was going to have some action, but it seems that it all boils down to seeing the girls having sex with the clients.

More than a tavern, it looked like a brothel, or are there other ways to see the sex scenes other than spying on the massages?

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
There's a severe amount of lag once you spend 30+ minuets even on the lowest quality settings.

Tharja Itou

Sep 1, 2021
A big game-crashing bug seems to appear when you have the Lich girl in the quest center, once you click the menu to collect the materials, the whole UI disappears leaving only the tavern as background and you are forced to close it. It continues upon restarting the game and loading once more. More about Emily the Lich, her animation during a quest time count, she does 1 animation and then stays frozen for the rest of the time.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Tried out the new update. I like that I can actually get equipment items more frequently so I can put the blacksmith to use, but I still hate the lag after playing a considerable amount of time, and I hate how clicking on Quests can result in a glitch where the menu doesn't pop up and I can't exit out of it, which leaves my game unplayable and I have no choice but to restart it.

falcom2

May 10, 2019
Cheats and Gallery Unlocker for version 1.1.3b EA
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "LoveTavern_Data\Managed"

F1 add 100k money
F2 add 10 dungeon/goddess/moon coin
F3 add 1000 exp
F4 unlock gallery and hscenes (watch the hscenes once to unlock the pictures)

V1.1.4.3

V1.1.4.3 - Update Notes
Add more Moon Rabbit activities to use recipes in the journey
Improved user interface performance
Improve animation scenes
Fix Tamiko journey event trigger crash issue
Other system adjustments optimization and fixes
Fixed minor bugs

V1.1.4.2 - Update Notes
Repair the crash problem
Fix the problem that the event of Moon Rabbit's journey to Tamiko does not trigger.
Fix the error of missing content in the old version of dlc and replace the DLC with the new version
Other system adjustment optimization and repair

v1.1.4 update notes
-Related special event: Moon Rabbit to Tamiko Journey. Now new players who have not played it can trigger this event after completing all 4 story chapters of Tamiko.
-Players can now complete the achievement Expert Learning (20 cooking recipes) and use the recipes during their journey in the Moon Rabbit event.
-Players can now recruit characters multiple times through shards.
-Fixed minor bugs.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
V1.1.4.3

V1.1.4.3 - Update Notes
Add more Moon Rabbit activities to use recipes in the journey
Improved user interface performance
Improve animation scenes
Fix Tamiko journey event trigger crash issue
Other system adjustments optimization and fixes
Fixed minor bugs

V1.1.4.2 - Update Notes
Repair the crash problem
Fix the problem that the event of Moon Rabbit's journey to Tamiko does not trigger.
Fix the error of missing content in the old version of dlc and replace the DLC with the new version
Other system adjustment optimization and repair

v1.1.4 update notes
-Related special event: Moon Rabbit to Tamiko Journey. Now new players who have not played it can trigger this event after completing all 4 story chapters of Tamiko.
-Players can now complete the achievement Expert Learning (20 cooking recipes) and use the recipes during their journey in the Moon Rabbit event.
-Players can now recruit characters multiple times through shards.
-Fixed minor bugs.
The new version (1.1.4.3) crashes on me, even though I can still open and play the previous version. Can you or anyone please help or address this?

Reactions: Raoul Duke

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
does anyone know if there is or will be actual scenes caused by rooms in the main game, something like black market but without the whole loli thing

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes