Tharja Itou

Sep 1, 2021
I was able to play yesterday with the Chinese launcher, but then today it's impossible as it sends an error "Unable to load the requested EXE file" even if excluding it from antivirus, doesn't work with admin start either.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Bought this game on steam a year or so ago when it came out.. I remember antipating a brothel manager with monster girls (Been looking for games where you manage girls). I was severely let down and regret buying it. At best, the sexual scenes are you standing behind curtains, Peeking on the girls serve the costumers like a cuck. Their short personal stories are shit and nothing to do with you at all and they would flirt about loving "another" guy . You have zero interactions with the girls other than telling them the basics like where to work in the tavern.

Felt like I was playing cuck tavern instead. The game intro felt so promising, even if it was a little isekia cliché.
Im to assume nothing changed really than game patches ? A game I've long given up on.

Reactions: Ragingrager

WuhDuh

Apr 17, 2019
hi, the game does not run, it still open steam after overwrite the plugin folder
can someone help?

falcom2

May 10, 2019

V1.1.5 changelog. 2022-06-24
Add the story of [Sakura] and [Sylvia].
Added additional skin for [Sylvia]: [Siren].
Huge performance improvement (please let us know if you still experience lag and lag after a long time).
Added two new goddess blessings: [Equipment Drop Boost] and [Treasure Chest Auto Collection Blessing].
Fix minor bugs.

Tips:
Click on "Click to start the game" to start the game
For cracking reasons, antivirus software will prevent the game from running, please make sure you have closed all antivirus software.

English:

1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: azzzy
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes