VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

blackwizard818

Looks interesting. A bit different from the other M/S games Just hope the dev doesn't abandon this midway.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ashwin B

Great job Man(Greenmuddle).

Graphics/Illustrations are really good. Very much anxious about How the storyline will be taken forward. The concept is plain and simple about Love, but depiction of this concept to reach the audience will be the most crucial/vital point. Creation of curiosity even in such concept makes the players go crazy about the game. Hoping the same energy will continue as the story/game progresses.

I'm very very curious. Therefore, anxiously waiting for the next release.

Overall, totally loved the demo version.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are good and story its hard to tell because its only a demo but hope its has good story. Hope the dev implement choices that matter on the story and on the relations with the girls, hope that the future updates introduce more girls for the MC to interact, hope that the girls that the game will have arent all slutty and there is to much narrator and not a lot of characters talking hope that in the future isnt always like that. It has potential to be a good game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

Beautiful game
    Good renders
    Teasing and original story (Mom and Mommy's girlfriend, WOW! Something unusual)
    Hope it will be sweetand teasy
    Very glad there's was no fucking in first version, hope it goes slowly
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tease Me

I played this Demo and found it to be very well written. The dialogue was easy to follow and flowed well with the illustrations.

The illustrations were very good and made the story much more interesting.

The genre was explained well in the Game/Illustrated Novel. Lesbianism was implied as well as the implications for future Mother Son interaction.

All said I hope this game goes well for the developer and the followers on this forum.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

A nice 1st episode entry into what could be a interesting 'coming of age' style story going forwards..
    As a writer I appreciate the well scripted narrative that is on offer here and i hope this trend carries forward into future episodes..
    The visuals are pretty good for a 1st effort.. far better than a lot of start up attempts.. YES i personally have had a few issues with elements I think could be done better but ultimatly that lies in the hands of the devs going forwards..
    There is a nice potential to the story and if done right and not over sexualized for the sake of it, then it could be a great story of awakening and how an experienced woman can have a positive influence on a shy or inexperienced youth..
    Nice work guys but also remember to push that envelope to keep your product looking as good as it possibly can
  7. 5.00 star(s)

pervertedsennin

A very promising game with beautiful renders and a straightforward storyline which I personally prefer rather than the ones with puzzles.

This game can become bigger than expected if the dev pursues the high quality renders and I am %100 supporting for them to take their time for the updates rather than keep updating game every other week
  8. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

I almost let the lesbian tag and the preview images stop me from playing the demo. Glad I ended up trying it though. Thankfully I noticed the male protag tag and because of that I did try the game.

The art is great, I have zero problems with it at all. Great attention to detail, like the strip of spit, really nice touch.

The writing it great too and loved the descriptive details.

I do some 1 issue with the game and it's that the blonde isn't the Mom :p More of a personal issue though, I just prefer blondes.