VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
nice game, shows promise :D
I think the plan here is that Miriam will get comfortable around MC, then bang him and then slowly get him included with the mom as well, opening her to the idea of 3some or taboo.

Also Greenmuddle I see that incest is on by default, patreon is really a dick about that fetish, so you might wanna switch mom to landlady/caretaker

Reactions: Joi_fan

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'll keep on eye on the game, it has sexy models and an intriguing setup, I will say though I did want the option to pussyblock blondie honestly I'm not that into lesbian stuff or things not involving the MC. I'm an MC dick rider till the the day I die.

Most people will disagree with me but a lesbian scene without the MC might as well be another dude with the LI. As far as I'm concerned the blondie is a rival and she needs to be crushed by me and the MC. Obstacles must be taken care of.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The renders look really nice. The demo was short so there isn't really much I can criticize right now, but I will definitely keep an eye on this game.

Reactions: Greenmuddle

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short but promising demo with great renders. The story can become interesting, too.

Since the game has so far no audio I made a little Mod with ingame music tracks and some more functions like WT (but only one choice so far) and more game settings.

April 14, 2023
No game progress for some time, I'll set this now to onhold.

Mod features:
- additional background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a walkthrough (but only one choice so far)
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- named saves
- a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

Download Mod v0.1 (~30MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~65MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LoveUnbound_01.jpg LoveUnbound_02.jpg LoveUnbound_03.jpg LoveUnbound_04.jpg LoveUnbound_05.jpg LoveUnbound_06.jpg

Last edited:

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Now seriously. Good game seems very promising, I just hope that the mc is an active protagonist and not that he is driven by the plot or by other characters. Good luck to the dev and we'll keep an eye on the game

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Short but promising demo with great renders. The story can become interesting, too.

Since the game has so far no audio I made a little Mod with ingame music tracks and some more functions like WT (but only one choice so far) and more game settings.

Download Mod v0.1 (~30MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~65MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1981937 View attachment 1981938 View attachment 1981939 View attachment 1981940 View attachment 1981941 View attachment 1981942
thank you KoGa3

Reactions: KoGa3
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes