MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
nice game but some check marks seems to be wonky. I cant complete True Devotion because the check mark for "Find the story event link in your room" wont trigger. I'm lewd route only, but i got her pregnant bevor this event.
I'm going to take a look at that part for the next release. Some of the final goals don't have checkmarks appear, but don't worry about it, it's just a visual thing.

May 7, 2017
hey, currently on love route
cant trigger event to go with her for a dress
it says the event starts at 5-6 pm at bedroom, butthere is no option to start the event

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
where do I find the button to get mel from level 0 to level 1?
Major events are always triggered in your bedroom. Use the computer in your room to check the times.

it says the event starts at 5-6 pm at bedroom, butthere is no option to start the event
Shopping events happen in the hall at 8:50am on the weekends where you can buy her the dress and other items to raise her clothing level. The event at 5-6pm in your bedroom is the main event to level her up. As above check the computer in your room for what you're missing.

Reactions: MakinWaves
May 7, 2017
Major events are always triggered in your bedroom. Use the computer in your room to check the times.

Shopping events happen in the hall at 8:50am on the weekends where you can buy her the dress and other items to raise her clothing level. The event at 5-6pm in your bedroom is the main event to level her up. As above check the computer in your room for what you're missing.
well, the quest says I need to have 200$, but I already have 500, and there is no check in front of that line

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
well, the quest says I need to have 200$, but I already have 500, and there is no check in front of that line
Okay, do you have all the other things? Is her love at 1000/1000? Have you bought yourself the smart clothes? Have you bought Jen the dress? You need all these things. Once you do the tab will appear in your bedroom. Don't worry too much about the padlocks on the checklist. The screenshot below took me 5 mins to make from the beginning of the game so there's nay bugs.

1700229137480.png

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
where do I find the button to get mel from level 0 to level 1?
Go to club -> It's under the mel button in the mc section, should be marked as story
On top of what Wisthep suggested, make sure you sleep once you've met all the requirements. Usually that's required for stuff to unlock properly.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I'm having the same problem. All other conditions are met with blue checks, I have way more money than I need and have had for many days, and I've slept since I've met all the other checks, but the money qualification won't unlock no matter what.

ETA: I found the problem -- in a save editor I saw that the line "active" for that quest was not switching from "false" to "true" even when the money qualification has been met. Changing it manually allowed me to continue.

Last edited:

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I'm having the same problem. All other conditions are met with blue checks, I have way more money than I need and have had for many days, and I've slept since I've met all the other checks, but the money qualification won't unlock no matter what.

ETA: I found the problem -- in a save editor I saw that the line "active" for that quest was not switching from "false" to "true" even when the money qualification has been met. Changing it manually allowed me to continue.
I am having the same problem with the Lydia goal, "The Favour." I have her lewd maxed at 200 (and have had for a couple weeks now) and all the other qualifications have been blue-checked, but neither the Lewd 100 or Lewd 200 qualifications will unlock. The fix on this one isn't so obvious for a dumbass like me.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The "active" property is only used briefly for early modelling checks and then never again. Changing it wouldn't have done anything.
I am having the same problem with the Lydia goal, "The Favour." I have her lewd maxed at 200 (and have had for a couple weeks now) and all the other qualifications have been blue-checked, but neither the Lewd 100 or Lewd 200 qualifications will unlock. The fix on this one isn't so obvious for a dumbass like me.
Could you post your save file so I can take a look? (save menu -> save to disk)

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
The "active" property is only used briefly for early modelling checks and then never again. Changing it wouldn't have done anything.

Could you post your save file so I can take a look? (save menu -> save to disk)
Unfortunately I fixed it by enabling the next quest and moved on so I no longer have the save. I was eager to get on with the story -- take it as a compliment. :D

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
any recommendations for games like this? Where you can ask the girls to cheat and get preggo from others

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Okay then np. Though I have to warn you that changing variables like that might cause issues down the road.

It'll be a bit of a wait, but hopefully worth it!
I played the game twice and the problem repeated. I just started a new game so I could send you the save...and the problem did not repeat. So whee! Transitory problems that only show up for some people! Every coder's dream. :LOL:

ETA: the 100 Love/Lust goal did not show checked until I reached the 200 goal, whereupon they both checked when I slept.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I played the game twice and the problem repeated. I just started a new game so I could send you the save...and the problem did not repeat. So whee! Transitory problems that only show up for some people! Every coder's dream. :LOL:

ETA: the 100 Love/Lust goal did not show checked until I reached the 200 goal, whereupon they both checked when I slept.
Okay understood. It's probably just some combination of particular actions making weird things happen. I was going to go over the goal checks for the next release so I'll try and investigate while I'm at it.
any recommendations for games like this? Where you can ask the girls to cheat and get preggo from others
The Tyrant... and uhh... I'm sure there's others..?

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, I just wanted to mention that I am having a great freakin' time with this game. I know this is way premature, but were you thinking of a Love & Vice 2 with different girls and different jobs? This premise has at least one more solid game in it for sure.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Hey, I just wanted to mention that I am having a great freakin' time with this game. I know this is way premature, but were you thinking of a Love & Vice 2 with different girls and different jobs? This premise has at least one more solid game in it for sure.
While I agree that the underlying engine of this game has good potential for future games, if you go back a few pages MW has already made a small post about his next game as this one starts to come to its conclusion.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes