Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love & Vice [R5.5] [MakinWaves] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed HTML Size:458 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I found the cheat code, it's $1:

or play the entire game for free, but on hard mode.
Gosh I must have the most well behaved patrons out there ;)
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.[/spoiler]

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original HTML Size: 907 MB
Compressed HTML Size:355 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thanks for providing a compressed version!
When is the next release
I don't know yet.

Reactions: Techstar

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Stuck on the Anal Slut lewd path. Bought both the small and large anal plugs after having a conversation with her about her curiosity and now when I ask her to wear her plug in the mornings and check on her in the evenings the game says the skill is capped (currently at 1) and to check the goals screen, yet my next locked goal says I need to get her anal skill to 2?

Did I screw something up by buying the large anal plug too early?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Stuck on the Anal Slut lewd path. Bought both the small and large anal plugs after having a conversation with her about her curiosity and now when I ask her to wear her plug in the mornings and check on her in the evenings the game says the skill is capped (currently at 1) and to check the goals screen, yet my next locked goal says I need to get her anal skill to 2?

Did I screw something up by buying the large anal plug too early?
Read the goal screen again, it should point you toward some new events in the living room during the evening :) You didn't mess anything up by buying both at the same time.

Reactions: Doejhn

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MakinWaves Good morning. Decided to give it a whirl, noticed this off the bat. Jen "making dinner" but she states "breakfast is almost ready". Somewhere a variable flag for time of day is not changing her dialogue correctly. Attached is the screen for reference with the issues circled in red. Regards.
L&V B01a.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MakinWaves

Reward bug report: stacked (spamming) of points - exploit issue

Repeatable
: yes

Example steps to reproduce: (See screen below for reference) After receiving a reward point, you can 1) Ask for reward 2) Ask for a kiss 3) Rinse/repeat indefinitely. Stats of +20 accumulate until either 1) Eat your food or 2) Chat as you eat is selected, then total accumulated stats are added from the Reward spam.

L&V B01b.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am playing on chrome with my PC and the game has return option when it is looking at the phone from the sidebar. So anytime I have to look at a text (IT job interview and completion of the model agency for Jen) the quests are effectively frozen. My only option on those screens is to use the undo option at the top of the sidebar. I also now will forever have a new message reminder.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MakinWaves

Reward bug report #2: stacked (spamming) of points - exploit issue (yes, another one)

Repeatable: yes

Example steps to reproduce: On shopping day you can 1) "Find out what she's up to" 2) "Join her" either Love or Lewd (can exploit both) 3) "Point her toward.." 4) Don't buy shit, just click "Leave" 5) Click "Head Home" 6) Rinse/repeat over and over gaining as many points (+10 either stat) as you want to exploit.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MakinWaves

Reward bug report #3: state variable undefined

Repeatable: yes

Example steps to reproduce: As soon as Mel is an option in "Goals". 1) Select either "Goals" from left-main strip or "Check Progress" in MC room's screen. 2) Select "Mel", select "Lewd Goals", select "Good Business". Gets bad conditional error as seen below:

L&V B01c.jpg

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Awesome game, I finished the previous version few days ago, glad to see it has been updated again. In contrast to having many LI's with sparse content, it's nice to focus on one with a relatively deep interaction so far. I also enjoy that you can experience both Love and Lewd routes without exclusively choosing one. Normally I'm not one for NTR content, but I like it in this game, it highlights how much the women are under MC's control that they'd expose themselves for his approval. Lastly, really love the exhibitionism and outfit changing dynamic, I'm a sucker for games where landlady gradually wears skimpier clothes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I'm unable to sneak into Jen bedroom for the photos on the lewd job part, I try when she's in the shower but it doesn't give me any option, only to leave

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you so much for these very helpful bug reports, I'll get to work fixing them up!
how can i buy her new outfits?
On her days off you can go shopping with her at 8:50 in the hallway.
I am playing on chrome with my PC and the game has return option when it is looking at the phone from the sidebar. So anytime I have to look at a text (IT job interview and completion of the model agency for Jen) the quests are effectively frozen. My only option on those screens is to use the undo option at the top of the sidebar. I also now will forever have a new message reminder.
Do you mean there is no return option? There should be a link at the bottom of the page, you might have to scroll down to see it (don't scroll the phone, but rather the whole page). If this isn't the issue let me know.
Awesome game, I finished the previous version few days ago, glad to see it has been updated again. In contrast to having many LI's with sparse content, it's nice to focus on one with a relatively deep interaction so far. I also enjoy that you can experience both Love and Lewd routes without exclusively choosing one. Normally I'm not one for NTR content, but I like it in this game, it highlights how much the women are under MC's control that they'd expose themselves for his approval. Lastly, really love the exhibitionism and outfit changing dynamic, I'm a sucker for games where landlady gradually wears skimpier clothes.
Thanks for the kind feedback I'm glad you're enjoying it! I like the idea of the clothing system but it has been a royal pain in my ass and for many others. Think I'd do it a little bit differently if ever again.
Hello, I'm unable to sneak into Jen bedroom for the photos on the lewd job part, I try when she's in the shower but it doesn't give me any option, only to leave
What time are you trying to do it exactly and what stage of the game are you at? Your save file would be useful here so I can take a look for myself (save to disk option in save menu).

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
What would be a good reason to work out would be it increasing how much energy you have. level 1 is a 50 point increase level 2 is another 50 and so on. as I find myself running out of energy more than anything which is a bit of a crap gate since I just wanna have a wank to a good game not pause mid wank cause I have no energy to view further scenes

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What would be a good reason to work out would be it increasing how much energy you have. level 1 is a 50 point increase level 2 is another 50 and so on. as I find myself running out of energy more than anything which is a bit of a crap gate since I just wanna have a wank to a good game not pause mid wank cause I have no energy to view further scenes
I was thinking about something like this, either done as you say or as rewards for reaching certain points in character progression. In the meantime, I would suggest eating with her.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the kind feedback I'm glad you're enjoying it! I like the idea of the clothing system but it has been a royal pain in my ass and for many others. Think I'd do it a little bit differently if ever again.
Oh I'm sure it is indeed a big pain or else more devs would've implemented it in their games. If I had any constructive criticism, I wish there was more casual nudity or very skimpy clothes, but I'm sure that will be in upcoming updates and whatever you find for the actress.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes