Ibaylo Aerter

Jun 9, 2018
How much of the modeling work is there available right now because I get stuck after the 3rd photoshoot and I'm wondering if that's all for now?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How much of the modeling work is there available right now because I get stuck after the 3rd photoshoot and I'm wondering if that's all for now?
There's much more than that. Its hard to say whats happening on your end but you do have to level her up to get the next set of stuff. You may also be at the point where you have to do a practice shoot with her yourself. Check your room between 6pm and 9pm, you might already have been prompted for it.

Reactions: Ibaylo Aerter

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Got an error ever since the last update. Finally banged Jen, next morning "enjoy your new toy", go to breakfast, click "you eat" button, get:

Jen's lewd max increased to 3600!
Jen gained a lewd level: Slut!
Jen's love max increased to 3300!

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<s4LewdTransistion>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: specialList is undefined).

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20668:17639
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20670:9495
value/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20669:27023
r/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20666:4145
t/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20666:3921
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:59:42571
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:59:40572

Have tried from earlier saves and played with different options, dead in the water, cant proceed :(

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Got an error ever since the last update. Finally banged Jen, next morning "enjoy your new toy", go to breakfast, click "you eat" button, get:

Jen's lewd max increased to 3600!
Jen gained a lewd level: Slut!
Jen's love max increased to 3300!

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<s4LewdTransistion>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: specialList is undefined).

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20668:17639
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20670:9495
value/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20669:27023
r/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20666:4145
t/<@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:20666:3921
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:59:42571
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20User/Desktop/ADMXG/Love__Vice_R3.5/Love%20&%20Vice.html:59:40572

Have tried from earlier saves and played with different options, dead in the water, cant proceed :(
Use the patch in the OP, already contains a fix that should let you proceed. Tested it on your save and it seems to work fine :)

Reactions: DarkLoki

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I searched this thread and didn't quite get it. Can you quit your office job? I'm level 2 and nothing yet for it. I'd like to change the job. Can I do it with a save editor or something at least? Also, could I please get a save game with Flirty Texts 1 done? On the criminal path, if there's no other way to change things.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
By the way, there's this thing in the game. What gives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it normal for you to not be able to search Jen's room after the second set of selfies?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I searched this thread and didn't quite get it. Can you quit your office job? I'm level 2 and nothing yet for it. I'd like to change the job. Can I do it with a save editor or something at least? Also, could I please get a save game with Flirty Texts 1 done? On the criminal path, if there's no other way to change things.
By the way, there's this thing in the game. What gives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it normal for you to not be able to search Jen's room after the second set of selfies?
You can't quit your job, you'll have to progress down your chosen path until you get a chance to work the other one as well.

The stat thing is a bug, the Mel stats aren't meant to appear until you actually meet her but I guess i messed that up. Thanks for reporting, but it shouldn't cause you any issues for now.

Searching Jen's room becomes pointless once you find some selfies, serves no purpose after that so don't worry about it :)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thought I'd write another quick preview of what's coming in the next Release. As I have done in the past, this is a much trimmed down version of what I wrote on patreon a couple weeks ago, so anyone who has seen that can skip this. There will be a new patreon within a couple days with some new previews about what I've been working on.

Currently looking to have this out as early in July as possible.

Release 4 Plans

Jen
  • Much of Release 4 will be jen related content
  • New story events (likely 1 each route)
  • new stripclub content
  • some new daily events
  • New daily task system - give her something fun to do each day
  • Another new system that I'm keeping secret for now
New Character

R4 will also feature an introduction to a new character, more of a "main character" type. Currently planned to be a girl in her twenties. Likely with limited availability until she opens up more in subsequent releases. More to come about this closer to the release date :)

Popertje09

Jun 9, 2021
Hi, there are no option to press, when you reached level 4. For the public fun quest. And I can’t get 100 points in the stripclub.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi, there are no option to press, when you reached level 4. For the public fun quest. And I can’t get 100 points in the stripclub.
Firstly make sure you got a car from one of the jobs, then the option should appear outside the house between 9 - 18 depending on what she's up too. I'm not sure what you mean by 100 points in the stripclub? I'll need you to elaborate further before I can comment on that.

Almar

May 29, 2017
Hi MakinWaves. Your game is the best in this type of games. I cant support you know, but I will definitely do it soon.
I have knowledge in html,css, javascript and react and I will be glad to help you with your code, if there will be need.(sorry for my english, if i have done mistakes)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I lvled up my anal training to 1, do you ever get to do her anal?
Not in the current content, but soon!
Hi MakinWaves. Your game is the best in this type of games. I cant support you know, but I will definitely do it soon.
I have knowledge in html,css, javascript and react and I will be glad to help you with your code, if there will be need.(sorry for my english, if i have done mistakes)
Thanks I'm glad you enjoy it! Code wise I am doing alright for now, but thanks for the offer. And when it comes to the monetary side, don't sweat it. I wouldn't want anyone to support unless they have the money to burn, appreciate the thought though!

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
Error: <<playEvent>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined))<<playEvent $currEvent.dialogaArr 0 5>>

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Error: <<playEvent>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined); Error: <<displayDialog>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'dialog' of undefined; Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined))<<playEvent $currEvent.dialogaArr 0 5>>
Where did this occur exactly?
I am i doing it wrong or, what is the work option for raise the money bar??????
If you are talking about the club manager stuff, then you need to use the Revenue options to gather that.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes