Jul 24, 2017
Some spelling problems

In the scene where the player proposes his plan to be promoted to manager: "his eyes burry into you" should be bury
Meeting Lydia: "Look if you going to do this at least ask for a spot. Names (player)" -> "Look, if you're going to do this at least ask for a spot."
The last paragraph has a number of small problems.
"No longer feeling up to the rest of your workout, you grab your things and head for the showers. The soothing heat of the water doing wonders to calm. With a clearer head, it’s easier to convince yourself to not take her rudeness personally. It hard to imagine taking the whole thing gracefully if the situation had been reversed. Regardless you try putting her out of mind, believing the chances of that desired introduction are slim now."

"The soothing heat of the water doing wonders to calm." on its own is not grammatically correct. Alternate could be "The soothing heat of the water does wonders to calm you down."

"It hard to imagine" should be "It's hard to imagine."

Maybe should be a comma after "regardless" but I'm not 100% sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Some spelling problems

In the scene where the player proposes his plan to be promoted to manager: "his eyes burry into you" should be bury
Meeting Lydia: "Look if you going to do this at least ask for a spot. Names (player)" -> "Look, if you're going to do this at least ask for a spot."
The last paragraph has a number of small problems.
"No longer feeling up to the rest of your workout, you grab your things and head for the showers. The soothing heat of the water doing wonders to calm. With a clearer head, it’s easier to convince yourself to not take her rudeness personally. It hard to imagine taking the whole thing gracefully if the situation had been reversed. Regardless you try putting her out of mind, believing the chances of that desired introduction are slim now."

"The soothing heat of the water doing wonders to calm." on its own is not grammatically correct. Alternate could be "The soothing heat of the water does wonders to calm you down."

"It hard to imagine" should be "It's hard to imagine."

Maybe should be a comma after "regardless" but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks for pointing these out! I'll get them fixed for the next release.

Nov 15, 2021
Side with her, general interaction and knocking her up.
So the only interaction I've got with her is the "club's future" where you can fuck her after work. If I make the choice with Mel it ends in low favour. Is it already locked in at that point or if I keep repeating that enough will I be able to get the positive end?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I don't have a solid window to share. Majority of the content is done but I'm trying to get Sins of Night out asap. Couple weeks after that probably.
I didn't know you had another game. I just tested it and It was great like this one. I think I will subscribe to your subscribestar(y)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes