Unity Completed Love with Furry [Final] [Furry Dreams Lab]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Love with Furry is a collection of short stories featuring Furry Girls and Match 3 gameplay.
Exciting game consisting of a series of exciting Mini-novels with furry girls.
Relaxing gameplay and cute atmosphere. Contains mini-stories about various professions with furry girls

The gameplay refers us to the classic three-in-a-row (Match3) game,
but the basis of the game is a developed dialogue system and an extraordinary storyline.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-18
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: Furry Dreams Lab -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1639809682235.png 1639809697191.png 1639809708903.png 1639809723454.png 1639809738356.png 1639809769997.png

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
What's with the obsession of furries about Nazis?
Nazi furs have been shunned for as long as I've been a part of the fandom (and I'm old lmao).

It kinda seems to just be a thing with this publisher. It seems as though Furry Dreams Lab is closely associated with Tranquility Games or is just a different name for the same company. If you take a look at the Steam page you'll see a link to a Match3 bundle (because of fucking course they have one of those). One of the other games featured in the bundle is…*sigh* .

Naturally, all of those games in the bundle feature very similar UIs and art assets, so there's no doubt in my mind that they all come from the same place.

Jul 29, 2019
Nazi furs have been shunned for as long as I've been a part of the fandom (and I'm old lmao).

It kinda seems to just be a thing with this publisher. It seems as though Furry Dreams Lab is closely associated with Tranquility Games or is just a different name for the same company. If you take a look at the Steam page you'll see a link to a Match3 bundle (because of fucking course they have one of those). One of the other games featured in the bundle is…*sigh* .

Naturally, all of those games in the bundle feature very similar UIs and art assets, so there's no doubt in my mind that they all come from the same place.
Utterly absurd how Steam lets this kinda crap get through, in both quality and content. Nazi furs fuck off and shovelware devs doubly so

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

GethWho

Jun 18, 2020

Maybe they're looking for the Döbermensch.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote