Collection - Video - Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SophieDee

Needs to be update. I love the creators and the thread starter. If the creators wants to overpower his/her influence across the 3D fans. It is the time now. Best regards, 3d xxx fans. Needs to be update. I love the creators and the thread starter. If the creators wants to overpower his/her influence across the 3D fans. It is the time now. Best regards, 3d xxx fans.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pussyaddict0606

One of the most underrated artist out there. Love_Wolf keeps getting better and better at his job. The ONLY ONE animator i've donated so far. If you are into some lovecraftian/horror/fantasy/rapey shit then you are in the right place.

If you are into this kind of stuff and thinking about supporting him.. do it!

He doesn't begs for money you don't need to pay to watch his stuff too. You can find his animations at rule34video. He is posting nearly every work he'd done both in naughty machinima and rule34video.

There is some kind of a weird attraction about his animations. Like some short horror movies but in a lewd way. I love his taste of music on the works he'd done.

Also i always wanted to see his videos with total voice overs. And to test it he did that too. And it is fucking fantastic! It is actully a old video but he re-edited with voice overs. https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/51336/the-forest-voice-over

Just watch some of his stuff and then think that he could did this to all of his older and newer animations. It would be great.