Unity Completed Love X Crotch X GYM [Final] [奶油貓工作室 / バター貓スタジオ ]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Just a small head up, make sure to save regulary. Idk if it's just me, but after ~2h I suddenly wasn't able to save anymore.
Luckily it worked again after I closed the game and restarted.

Galfort

Nov 21, 2017
Another game with time limits, sigh, a mechanic that always stressed me in other non H games.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Ah yes, the classic female gym physique of *checks notes* no visible muscles and tits larger than their head. What a disappointment.

Reactions: jarec1

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Is it possible to get all trainee to max like lv in one playthrough?
I have all three currently at lv 3 each and have 30 days left

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
translatation's pretty bad... regarding little brother... but the voice actor calls the protagonist Onii-san which the complete opposite of little brother
nope.. not going to play this.. this has memory puzzle games which i hate the most (dance)

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkCactus

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
This game's mechanics are a troll. Sex builds less likeability than getting the bonus score on the minigame and has negative stat penalties, and even getting the "skip the bullshit minigame" item gets a lower score than doing it manually and getting the bonus - which for the simon says minigame is cancer, and for the rest is still a waste of time. The pixel art animations were half the reason I downloaded this but they're worthless so far, nothing beyond a quick loop / no sex minigame.

The game's main story scenes also don't keep up with your progress, e.g. walking the milf home after already having gotten her to smash and it doesn't unlock any scenes. Very minimal scene count.

Game is wasted potential.

Edit: Don't buy the "skip minigame" items, the advanced versions show up later that give you the bonus score and cost way 10k, you can afford the dance one if you don't waste 6k on the regular one. Damn cheap game. The writing and art are great (some of the jokes are hilarious), but the game really needs some work. If this dev teamed up with the summer memories guy they could produce something legendary.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes