HTML - Abandoned - Lovebugs: Night Shift [v0.6] [GreyRaccoon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Stroym

Well, this is a pretty niche thing, so if you're into xenos/insects/parasites (well, it's very symbiotic in this case), you'll have a field day with this. Yes, it is text only, so take some imagination with you...

You can progress pretty quickly, though the tasks still kinda feel like they're just there to be there (yes, there are more interactions possible in those places, but this is very clearly a pretty linear experience - not that it's a bad thing, quite on the contrary) - but you can just skip them, provided you did all the story unlocking already.

Also, yeah, the grammar could use some work, but the sentences remain pretty coherent, so not a huge deal.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bfd_1

The content is a bit repetitive, but the lewd text is well written. Hoping there will be more content (text, images, sketches). Vaginal sex would be a great add-on, as for piss play, sex with other humans as part of the breeding process.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lord asmodeus

I don't see many insect based hentai games, but i love that you made one I've already played it and loved it so far, pretty short but that just mean i have to wait for future updates, can't wait for more keep up the good work 11/10 would play again
  4. 4.00 star(s)

keefa101

Not enough content like this on the site, maybe time for some new tags.
    Can't wait to see the next updates on this one, the squick factor is great.
    Might need to make things a bit more streamlined (going to each room to complete a day is quite repetitive) but otherwise the writing is fantastic