Others Completed Lovechess Age of Egypt [v2] [ArtmunkGames]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
lovechess-egypt_ssale.jpg

Overview:

Enter the Age of Egypt, an era where strange gods like Hathor, Anubis and Horus ruled the realm of mankind. These godly creatures, partly animal, bring a whole new dimension to the Lovechess concept. Characters based on the Gods of Egypt

Is a Chess Game with animated sex scenes when a piece is captured.

Updated: ??
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None.
Version: 2.
Language: English.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -

lc2.jpg lc3.jpg lc4.jpg lc5.jpg lc6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
says "Cannot find import DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "DPLAYX.dill, error 5" any help with this?

Dec 13, 2017
I don't know how to chess game because i never learn chess game for long time but i am trying to practice about chess game become skills before i can

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
This is pretty ancient, so I suppose the classical Egyptian theme is appropriate, heh. I want to say I had this like 10-15 years ago, might still be collecting dust on an old drive some where along with another of the old school Love Chess titles (I think the Greek themed one). They were fairly dated looking and lackluster on the animation side of things even back then though. I could never get into them as anything other than a short lived novelty.

Dec 13, 2017
In this version, losing is also winning, so probably not such a big deal if you don't know how to play :p
Because i want to female won all chess game but i don't know how to succeed the chess game this . i think i am not qualify the chess game never mind its better cpu men beat me females player never mind

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@TCMS not multiplayer :FeelsBadMan:

Edit: Seems I was mistaken.... it would take us an entire day to finish with there being an animation on each capture. :coldsweat: