Lovely Community, Delighted to Join...

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
Referred here by some of the kind folk on the IllusionSoft Discord channel, where I infrequently upload character-cards for Honey Select, I'm enjoying my time here... loads of games I never knew existed that perfectly mesh with my fetishes. Having said as much, I'm primarily interested in developing my own skills: I've been tinkering with an erotic incest-themed game for some time, with heavy RPG-elements and (formerly) a tactical-battle element, but since swapping to Ren'Py (was employing Unity) and seeing what others have accomplished with a more visual-novel style I'm intrigued.

In any case, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing my work... someday.

EDIT: I've never been one for socializing so, please, don't take it amiss if I predominently "lurk" the forums.

Last edited:

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Welcome. Someone who creates HoneySelect character cards can only be a nice addition ^^ - I love to browse em on booru.

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks, mate, you can check some of my older stuff here:
I've been meaning to upload more recent characters and update the old ones (the new stuff is all on Google drive after my laptop burnt out), but keep finding myself distracted.
I wonder why... ;)

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks, mate, you can check some of my older stuff here:
I've been meaning to upload more recent characters and update the old ones (the new stuff is all on Google drive after my laptop burnt out), but keep finding myself distracted.
I wonder why... ;)
Nice stuff you got there! I even already have downloaded some of them before, I like the style of your chars and your sense for details.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Welcome to the Looking Glass! (Rabbit Hole sounded too naughty, lol)

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
...just going to use this to keep track of my review scores, given that the character-restriction limit on my profile page prohibits me from posting the list in its entirety. It's useful, to me, as a means of gauging what I've genuinely enjoyed and, hopefully, will serve as a metric by which I can gauge how I've scored others in the future (to whit, is game X genuinely better than game Y).

Having said that, my review process is based on four distinct fields (graphics, dialogue, gameplay and innovation) thus a graphically superb game may score lower than one with only mediocre art as the latter boasts superior elements in other respects; case in point, I adore the art in Milftoon Drama, yet it scored quite low when compared against other titles as the dialogue and gameplay are astonishingly poor.

Dreams of Desire -------------------------------- 32
Come Inside ------------------------------------- 29
Reincarnotica ------------------------------------ 29
Timestamps, Unconditional Love --------------- 28
Amity Park --------------------------------------- 28
Lust Epidemic ------------------------------------ 26
SexNote ----------------------------------------- 26
Daily Lives of my Countryside ----------------- 24
Mirror Mine -------------------------------------- 23
Two Weeks -------------------------------------- 23
House Chores ----------------------------------- 20
Sinful Delicacies --------------------------------- 20
Love and Submission --------------------------- 20
Milftoon Drama --------------------------------- 19
Losing Control ---------------------------------- 19
The Tyrant -------------------------------------- 17
On My Own ------------------------------------- 14
Yes, We Are ------------------------------------- 12
Life Happened ---------------------------------- 12
Paradise Found --------------------------------- 11
Deep Impact ------------------------------------ 11
Lust Ascension Story --------------------------- 10
Shameless --------------------------------------- 9
Dark Neighborhood ------------------------------ 7
Puzzled Life -------------------------------------- 6

Last edited:

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I'm also new here. I was thinking of introducing myself, but ended up here instead.
Just had to say that I love your banner. :)

Those HoneySelect cards also look very interesting, thank you for posting the link.