VN Ren'Py Lovely Neighborhood [v0.2.6a] [Rocket With Balls]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_promo_logo.jpg

Overview:
A young guy named Jack comes to visit his hot step aunt on school holidays. Like all young boys he is full of hormones and ambitions. But even with all that, he can’t imagine what darn hot days await him at Lovely Neighborhood. It is a visual novel with a choice-driven plot. Conquer the girls you like, tempt them into the type of lewd relationship that suits you. In this game, all of your decisions matter.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Rocket With Balls
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Incest patch included

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.1.7): - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

Spennington thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

yard_scene.jpg night_scene.jpg Lilly_mitting_scene_9.jpg house_scene.jpg Capturekghhkhkgdhfdfh.jpg Capturekhhkkhghdfdhfdfh.jpg Capturehjhjjlgjfjggfj.jpg Capturegjfggjgdsdsgsdg.jpg Capturegjjfgfgjgsdsgdgd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Very unusual art style. At least it isn't your cookie cutter Daz or Blender models we see in most games. Enough content to play or do we need to wait?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Best of luck w your project.

Hopefully we can remove the word Step if nothing else simply because it sounds fatiguing
after awhile.

Whew, $8 for basic level? Things are going up these days...

I like the third pic... Oopsie I fell down and my panties disappeared!

Cheers

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Very unusual art style. At least it isn't your cookie cutter Daz or Blender models we see in most games. Enough content to play or do we need to wait?
it does look like custom blender models though. and the props too. am I that mistaken?

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The girl in photo 3 has a problem with her hair which is on the right side, looking at it gives the impression that she has a bump on the second part of her head. It's not pretty or it's just the haircut that's not made for her. :LOL:
In any case, good development for the future.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Good god, that is all creepy as hell looking.

If you're committed to doing such inhuman proportioned characters, just commit to the bit and do a cartoon ascetic. But the realistic lighting and skin textures (as opposed to doing toon shading) just makes everything look off-putting. Like everyone has had dozens of implant surgeries all over their bodies, or they're all Terminator style cyborgs with skin wrapped around faulty skeletons.

It's not the most Uncanny Valley thing I've seen, but it certainly lives in that chasm.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes