VN - Ren'Py - Lovely Neighborhood [v0.2.6a] [Rocket With Balls]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Forgotted

A stepnephew goes to stay with his stepaunt and along the way his stepsister comes by. It goes downhill from there....

Yes:
    Different art style
    Bold colors

No:
    Stepaunt this, Stepaunt that, Stepaunt did this, etc...over and over each line....Stepaunt.... (occasionally her real name Ruby)
    Then it starts in with Stepsister came by, stepsister did this, stepsister that....over and over.... It's so incredibly annoying.

Stepaunt basically looks like a large man that has female bits. Maybe not the face, but the rest...

Stepaunt looks almost younger than stepnephew and stepsister....

Again...w the Engrish...
    " I didn't touch her. I got my senses up in time and went to my room"

Dumb writing....
    Stepaunt: What are you reading anyway?
    Stepnephew: Uh, it's just something I stumbled upon
    Stepaunt: You picked up a book without knowing it's title?
    Stepnephew: Ehm, yeah....sure, it's
    Stepaunt: What's all this mumbling? Do you know the title of the book or not?
    Stepnephew: ....Ugh, screw it, I'm going all in!
    Stepnephew: I don't know the name of the book
    .....................................and on and on..........................................

I'm sure there are going to be some stepneighbors and stepfriends in there.... Probably some stepstores and stepschools... Maybe a stepswimmingpool so you can see the stepgirls in stepbikinis.. I dunno, it was too bad to continue.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[v0.1] You move in with your 'StepAunt', but she has an incredibly athletic and sexy body. Boy, I wonder where this is going... :devilish:.

The models are cartoonish, which may be off-putting for some, but it just fine for me. The exaggerated proportions just make things more sexy! That said, the MC does look creepy lol. The plot is super simple, but that's fine. It doesn't need to be an epic novel. It gets one thing right that is very important: it doesn't punish the player for choosing perverted options!

I'm looking forward to more, but for the luvogod add an incest patch. This 'step' stuff is just irritating :p