VN Others Completed Lovely Overseer [20-04-2021] [Furry Tale]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody share with us nswf version of game because as I can see everybody saying that here only nsf version

Reactions: h210

Jennks

Aug 22, 2018
Yes as far as I know, but as it is a steam game the link is to a crack which does not have the NSFW content unlocked as it came as a DLC on steam to unlock it.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
so this game is done and posted, but it lacks all of the NSFW content (which is why most of us are here), so is there plans to get the NSFW DLC cracked and added? or is this just kinda a dead end?

Feraler

May 24, 2021
People, if anyone knows. Can you tell me or explain how to hack the game? I'm just tired of doing the same thing over and over again.

Jennks

Aug 22, 2018
People, if anyone knows. Can you tell me or explain how to hack the game? I'm just tired of doing the same thing over and over again.
The way I set my stats was using a 3rd party programme called dnSpy to alter the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the Managed folder in the data folder.
So to pull this off you would need to have some basic coding knowledge.

Last edited:

Feraler

May 24, 2021
Hm... Who knows. When the new version of the game will appear. Just a new version released on steam?

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
I have got that route as well. But I have also completed the Neoma's route, got to the sex scene and there is only a SWF image on it none of the NSFW images that can been seen in this gallery .
I have also gotten the Lucy route where you see her in her room and you go into kiss her and then abruptly ends (after a slight frame skip) with a line applying that you just fucked her.
Same goes for Clarisse's blowjob scene, she unzips your pants then suddenly it ends (after frame skip) and game continues.

Also the game mechanics are terrible, if you want to legitamately complete it you basically have to play it once find what happens each day then make a detailed plan of your action for the next playthrough. As well as save scum so you always win at gambling. In the end I just edited the game files to fix my energy, fatgue and money, as well as the stat/love of the girl I was going for just to make it sure I was not missing some event because if you dont have the requirements at the certain time and day you miss the rest of the chain.
How did you edit the save files? When I try to open them it's just a cryptic mess in the savefile.

Jennks

Aug 22, 2018
How did you edit the save files? When I try to open them it's just a cryptic mess in the savefile.
I did not edit the save files, I edited the games dll file to fix my stats.
The saves I talk about are routes a made to through gameplay.
And save scumming is where you reload a save and repeat an RNG action until you get a favourable result.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
I did not edit the save files, I edited the games dll file to fix my stats.
The saves I talk about are routes a made to through gameplay.
And save scumming is where you reload a save and repeat an RNG action until you get a favourable result.
Ah right, sorry. That's pretty overkill for someone who hasn't done that before (like me), like you said earlier.
I managed to find "walkthroughs" on steam.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote