VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Loverendia [v0.9] [Eroraen]

1. 3.00 star(s)

YuKandayo32

since there's no sexual content (besides the nudity) unfortunately I'd have to mark down my ratings by quite alot.

so, what do people look for in a ren'py game? imo, its usually the story and art, and if you're lucky, you'd get a couple of minigames or even gameplay besides clicking to progress the story.

however, this game is pretty bare bone, only offering story as its main content. so straight up, if you're not into reading long texts and a few pictures then this game won't be for you.

STORY-
    in terms of story? well, I think it's pretty good. It's not on the top tier of "horror" genre in the same vain as it, like Blacksouls but its better than what other slop I've seen here. the writing is realistic to the characters and the horror aren't too "on your face", taking a more subtle approach to that creepy feeling you get when something felt wrong. Although I'm a sucker for depressed male protag in a horror setting so it might actually be hot shit for other people, who knows lol

ART-
    the art is nice, it takes a cleaner approach to sketch artstyle than others that utilize it like in Mercenary Adventure or Blacksouls. I'd argue that it would've been better if the dev fully commited to sketch but that might be my bias talking

In conclusion, its an average game. I appriciate when devs dip their feet into horror h-games because we dont have much of it in the market (especially with a male protag), hoping that they do more in the future.

P.S: I got the third ending, which I think the majority of people will get since its the easiest